Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
Great pics of Parker! I wonder when he started dying his hair?

I saw that breakdown of our team's profile too. I think it both confirms why GWS should be favourites for the next flag but also bodes very well for our future. We've managed to renew our list on the run without dropping a whit. Outstanding work by the club and the coaching staff! I was wondering who the third player 30+ was - Buddy! Already. He's still got another 6 seasons. Anyway, not complaining. We're lucky to have him and his price looks more reasonable with each passing year.

Just to add something in a different direction, possibly closer to the thread topic: some great names in this year's drafts. I think better than Esava Ratugolea, better even than Toby Pink, is Quinton Narkle. A coruscating name, although not necessarily one I'd volunteer for. Geelong are taking on Collingwood's Broomhead and Sidebottom might. Perhaps still not as good as my all time favourite, which, even though I don't take any interest in NRL, is an NRL player's name: Fuifui Moimoi. Brilliant!
Yes, I just hope that Dennis Cometti is sitting at home, thinking, 'Quinton Narkle! I really want to call that name. Maybe I should make a comeback?'
And it does seem appropriate to me, that Pink is playing in red and white.
Though, if you really want bizarre names, then you can't go past the NFL. Marquis Pouncey, Elvis Dumerville and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix; to name but a few.