Page 2 of 196 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 trading and drafting (merged thread)

I'd be happy to take him but not ridiculous money. We're going to need re sign some young guns over the next couple of seasons and it could potentially impact our ability to do that of JOM comes in on 800k a season ( which reportedly is his asking price , whether true or not who knows )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    I'd be happy to take him but not ridiculous money. We're going to need re sign some young guns over the next couple of seasons and it could potentially impact our ability to do that of JOM comes in on 800k a season ( which reportedly is his asking price , whether true or not who knows )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I heard he was asking for $700k per season. Its also strange that beck in march Hawthorn were claiming they were very close to signing JOM, now they do not mention it and are after
    Mitchell now. Maybe a 3 way swap could be on the cards. Also I see Tom McDonald 's name has been linked to the Swans.
    '

Even if they worked out a trade. I don't know how we could afford him.

We have already got a few big name midfielders. And I assume the club would like to keep money aside for our young players that have emerged this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanM View Post
    Even if they worked out a trade. I don't know how we could afford him.

We have already got a few big name midfielders. And I assume the club would like to keep money aside for our young players that have emerged this season.
    Big cleanout of older players?

Maybe this is why Hawks are coming for Mitchell ? Cos they were after JOM who is now maybe out of play ?
    JOM has more upside, Mitchell is only ever going to be a grafter (a very good one at that) JOM has the potential to be an A Grader but with a lot of Risk.

If it was for the same money, id keep Mitchell who you know his body is good.
    Would hate to see us splurge on JOM then wait for him to get right for 2 yrs

Goes up to 11
    It'd be a shame to see the Suns lose O'Meara or any of their other young talent. With Ablett on the wane, and their luckless run with injuries, they need a few things to go their way over the next few years if they are going to have any sort of success in the near future.

So Tom Harley says on 3AW on Saturday we are not chasing Tom McDonald a KPD from Melbourne because he is out of our price range ? Hard to see O'Meara coming here then based on that response unless of course we have already done the deal like Buddy lol !!

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_Swan View Post
    So Tom Harley says on 3AW on Saturday we are not chasing Tom McDonald a KPD from Melbourne because he is out of our price range ? Hard to see O'Meara coming here then based on that response unless of course we have already done the deal like Buddy lol !!
    Maybe they have already run out of money after already securing the O'Meara Deal???

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    It'd be a shame to see the Suns lose O'Meara or any of their other young talent. With Ablett on the wane, and their luckless run with injuries, they need a few things to go their way over the next few years if they are going to have any sort of success in the near future.
    Merge with the Brisbane Lions. It's going to happen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Swan View Post
    He is saying.: don't put to much cap in defense.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Merge with the Brisbane Lions. It's going to happen one day.
    Brisbane Coast Lion-Bears?

Thy got mal
    We get JOM