Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st QF Swans v Giants

The grand old lady is rocking this afternoon

I used to have respect for GWS but they're a filthy mob. Stevie J needs to be cleaned up

Watsons commentary is infuriating.. What a clueless idiot. It seems GWS are out to injure us.. The Longest Yard.

Warming the Bench
    GW$ are dirty bastards!

Regular in the Side
    OUr more experience guys need to get to our yngr brigade and tell em not to bite, keep heir wits...GIants arent doing much, but we need to watch the rebound run

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Let's see...Giants are niggling Buddy, hoping that he'll snap...Giant's are attacking the heads of Sydney players and we get nothing...Stevie J takes a dive and gets a free in front of goal...he misses....Greene gets another free in front of goal for who knows what...and he gets the goal...seems that the umps have received instructions...

Swans are rattled...stupidly rattled...and they'll lose this if they play on GWS terms...which they probably will
    They are rattled, that's what happens when the opposition go after your head. McVeigh needs to have a word to the umps, tell them to look after the head!

dirty bunch of grubs only way they can win is take out our midfield

More confidence, guys. We'll regroup and give them more to think about than the rough stuff. The injuries are a worry, though.

Veterans List
    Stevie J is such a tool. Can't stand him. All he does is try and niggle. And Shaw is another @@@@@.

I don't think Kennedy will be back, he looked really groggy. That will be a HUGE loss. Tom Mitchell time for you to step up.

Not sure if Tippett has concussion too.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    The AFL website says Tippet and JPK have gone off with injuries. Anything serious? I'm on the other side of the world with dodgey internet so it's the only link I have to the game
    Kennedy and Tippett both concussed. Kennedy's probably more serious. Blindsided by a sniping Johnson with a shoulder to the jaw. Hopefully Johnson's last ever final.

Senior Player
    The realist (and defeatist) in me says we can't win without Joey. Ahh well, at least Stevie J will be rubbed out for the remainder of the finals.

Poor field kicking will destroy us.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast