Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Date confusion re ticket sale for Semi-final v Crows

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    How do they justify first dibs to ANZ members in front of Swans/Adelaide members?? At the very least club members should have equal billing and access.

The only thing in our favour is Ticketek in their usual shambolic selling patterns will fill the less than premium seats first and give the Club members good seats tomorrow.

I'd be interested to hear from any ANZ members on where the Category 1 seats were offered in today's sale...
    ANZ members are being offered seats in the Brewongle stand.
    A friend just got their tickets.... Brewongle 5, Row G (i.e. premium seating).
    Redbacks are sitting in Brewongle 2.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Mmmm, well after a shirty weekend sitting through both seniors and ressies losing, that hasn't done anything to cheer me up.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

So can we get 2 or 10 tickets in each booking???

It says "Tickets per Club Member: 2"
    Followed by "Transaction limit (Club members and public): 10"

From this link http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/finals/finals-week-one URL says week one but the headline is week two.
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!

Senior Player
    ****ing great. Twenty two years of paying for four premium seats in the Brewongle, and they sell them to some lucky blow-ins from ANZ, all so the Swans and AFL can weasel out of a stupid deal they signed in 2003. Anyways, whatever, we'll regroup and prepare for battle with the Ticketek website tomorrow at 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

From this link Finals Week One - sydneyswans.com.au URL says week one but the headline is week two.
    The maximum in one transaction is to buy ten tickets. But you could do this in various ways - 10 member barcodes and buy 10 tickets; five member barcodes and get two tickets per member; etc.

I can sympathise slightly with ANZ stadium members getting early access. They have been shafted about 4 games this year, and would have been 5 if we didn't verse GWS last week.

From this link Finals Week One - sydneyswans.com.au URL says week one but the headline is week two.
    Two tickets per barcode, 10 tickets per transaction. So if you have 5 barcodes, you can buy 10 tickets etc. If you want more than 10 together, you need to split it up, or go to an outlet.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    The maximum in one transaction is to buy ten tickets. But you could do this in various ways - 10 member barcodes and buy 10 tickets; five member barcodes and get two tickets per member; etc.
    So if you are a member you can only get 2 per barcode. But with no barcode and being general public you can get 10?

So if you are a member you can only get 2 per barcode. But with no barcode and being general public you can get 10?
    Member limit applies in member priority period. Any member can go back again, or wait until, the general public bookings open.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Member limit applies in member priority period. Any member can go back again, or wait until, the general public bookings open.
    Thanks for clearing that up!

With so many tickets needed for ANZ members, Adelaide members, Swans members... I'm very surprised they're allowing two tickets per membership.
    A LOT of members are going to miss out, let alone there being tickets available to the general public. (Yes, I know they hold back tickets for the general public... I'm saying there aren't going to be a lot.)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

With so many tickets needed for ANZ members, Adelaide members, Swans members... I'm very surprised they're allowing two tickets per membership.
    A LOT of members are going to miss out, let alone there being tickets available to the general public. (Yes, I know they hold back tickets for the general public... I'm saying there aren't going to be a lot.)
    I think most of us agree with you. The first AFL memo (the one that said member bookings open 9am Monday) said one ticket per member - which was as I expected. I was very surprised when the revised memo (changing booking period to Tuesday) said two tickets per member.

I hope someone hasn't made a mistake in the revised wording. This could cause a lot of anger for members who miss out.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast