Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Date confusion re ticket sale for Semi-final v Crows

Quote Originally Posted by Mauzza View Post
    My brother works with a ANZ member who has been given Bay 446 which is Cat 4 MA Noble Stand.

Who knows what they are doing!
    When you log in to purchase your ticket a mouse on a roulette board runs around till it stops on a seat.
    That's how allocations are decided
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Regular in the Side
    We are ANZ members and Swans members. Got 2 tickets today, OReilly row g, not sure of bay #. We prefer to sit higher up, so could be interested in swapping with any other ANZ recipients if that works for us both?

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    When you log in to purchase your ticket a mouse on a roulette board runs around till it stops on a seat.
    That's how allocations are decided
    Ahh, very similar to American economic management during the GFC.

South Park - American Economics - YouTube
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swannette View Post
    We are ANZ members and Swans members. Got 2 tickets today, OReilly row g, not sure of bay #. We prefer to sit higher up, so could be interested in swapping with any other ANZ recipients if that works for us both?
    You're back with us!
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Senior Player
    There has to be a better system than ticketek. Been thrown out twice already. Had seats that I wanted. Now. They are gone. The guy at the coconut shy could do a better job.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    There has to be a better system than ticketek. Been thrown out twice already. Had seats that I wanted. Now. They are gone. The guy at the coconut shy could do a better job.
    Agree, happened to me twice - ticket allocated but Ticketek site crashed at the payment page. Fortunately I got through with a third ticket and in a good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Agree, happened to me twice - ticket allocated but Ticketek site crashed at the payment page. Fortunately I got through with a third ticket and in a good spot.
    As I said in the finals planning forum, I saw a new one today - had one set of tickets allocated to me, and then when I went to pay had a completely different set of tickets! Also had the allocation exhausted error multiple times, and getting thrown out at the checkout bit as well (Despite have 3 minutes left on the countdown clock). Got really lucky and got Row D in the Trumper Stand Level 3 at about the umpteenth effort.

Ticketek are absolutely dreadful - what they and ticketmaster get away with is amazing. Surely someone can come up with a new ticketing agency with systems that work and wipe them off the planet quick smart.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Warming the Bench
    All of the above!!! Really gives me the ....ts that we can't purchase our own seats back for the finals, in an easy fashion. And it wouldn't worry me if we could only purchase 1 seat per member. Then all the fair weather supporters who only come out at finals, and your sudden 'friends' can bugger off and take their luck with the public allocation. Not happy Jan!

What a bloody shemozzle. I'm getting too old for all this stress...lol.

Got great seats at 9am on the dot in Brewongle Bay 4. Perfect. Same as everybody else, locked up at the payment page, so now you need to wonder if it went thru etc etc. Ticketek uncontactable on the phone, engaged forever. Decided to see if the barcodes worked again, they did so obviously my Brewongle 4 seats were gone. Buying 9 seats (all members before anybody asks....lol) became problematic and couldn't get 9 together anywhere in Category 1.

Finally got Cat 1 seats after an hour, right at the back of the O'Reilly. Could be much worse, but not Brewongle 4
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

My friends (who are on their own this year)....

"Oh darl�32 mins later.
    What a nightmare�.ended up Category 3 tix�..in front of Victor Trumper. Row P.
    Not happy. It was so hard trying to pick the Cat 1 and get 4 tix using 2 barcodes.
    Hate Ticketek. Looking at map to the right of the goalposts."

Once again, treating the members like pieces of @@@@.
    They are GA seats on any other day.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Same story here. Third time lucky and landed two seats upstairs in the Noble which is just where I like it.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    I've often thought footy clubs should start calling members season ticket holders instead. The word membership invokes the notions of ownership, exclusive access and entitlement that a footy club can never deliver the way say a private golf club does. What does membership of the Sydney Swans amount to this morning? It amounts to
    the opportunity to spend an hour being driven half crazy by a computer just so you can pay too much for seats in parts of the ground where you don't want to sit.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast