Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Date confusion re ticket sale for Semi-final v Crows

What a shocker. Managed to get 8 tickets in bay 28 row L. Not perfect but at least a little elevation.

Veteran Site Admin
    Took me about four attempts to buy tickets for my non-Redback member friends. First time it claimed that the barcode wasn't valid (allocation exhausted, even though it hadn't been used to buy any tickets at that point). Second time it told me my time allocation was up when I reached the payment page, even though it wasn't. next time it told me the seats it was trying to sell me weren't available anymore. Finally it worked, and I managed to get two seats in Brewongle 2, fortunately in the same section that the Redback tickets are. Stressful process but ultimately OK.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Took me about four attempts to buy tickets for my non-Redback member friends. First time it claimed that the barcode wasn't valid (allocation exhausted, even though it hadn't been used to buy any tickets at that point). Second time it told me my time allocation was up when I reached the payment page, even though it wasn't. next time it told me the seats it was trying to sell me weren't available anymore. Finally it worked, and I managed to get two seats in Brewongle 2, fortunately in the same section that the Redback tickets are. Stressful process but ultimately OK.
    Well done.
    Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    A shamozzle is correct.

Unfortunately I needed six tickets together and so got the back of level 4 in the victor trumper stand. At least I'll be there

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    I've often thought footy clubs should start calling members season ticket holders instead. The word membership invokes the notions of ownership, exclusive access and entitlement that a footy club can never deliver the way say a private golf club does. What does membership of the Sydney Swans amount to this morning? It amounts to
    the opportunity to spend an hour being driven half crazy by a computer just so you can pay too much for seats in parts of the ground where you don't want to sit.
    While attempting to conceal from your employer what it is that you are doing.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

WTFF??
    They're charging $7 to print out your own tickets?
    "I know. But��its frustrating.
    And they charge $7 to print out the tickets."
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    WTFF??
    They're charging $7 to print out your own tickets?
    They charge you for any type of ticket delivery.
    Email, text, post even to collectat the ground.
    Last time I used them it was cheaper to have the tix posted to me than emailed.
    I believe tix (at least for H&A games) are more expensive if you buy over the phone rather than online -they were anyway.
    They'll get you anyway they can

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    They charge you for any type of ticket delivery.
    Email, text, post even to collectat the ground.
    Last time I used them it was cheaper to have the tix posted to me than emailed.
    I believe tix (at least for H&A games) are more expensive if you buy over the phone rather than online -they were anyway.
    They'll get you anyway they can
    Dirty, filthy, money grabbing zealots.

All part of the collusionary, money-grabbing conspiracy that is AFL House. I bet the AFL and Fitzpatrick have holdings in Ticketek.

How else could they get away with offering such shoddy service and not investing in technology systems, processes and people that work for optimised customer satisfaction.

They just don't give a #%*t. Maximise revenues. Minimise costs.

General sale just started at 3pm. Thought I'd jump on and see what I would get as a regular joe.

Categories 2, 3 and 4 exhausted, single seats only in Category 1. There is going to be a lot of disappointed fans....

EDIT: Disregard, you have to enter a passcode 'SWANS' or 'CROWS", then all seats are available... I'll let myself out....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

How many seats are available after SCG and ANZ members ?. 25,000?

Senior Player
    I am offered better seats than I got with the swans Presale. Ticketek is terrible

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast