Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greg Baum: GWS should play final at the SCG

Quote Originally Posted by kilroyII View Post
    Geez you really are an antagonist.
    What ?. For pointing out the blindingly obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    What ?. For pointing out the blindingly obvious?
    Well i would say you are trolling in the classic sense.

I wouldn't mind going to their prelim as a neutral , lots would , no chance of getting tickets if it's Giants v Hawks at Spotless .

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    I wouldn't mind going to their prelim as a neutral , lots would , no chance of getting tickets if it's Giants v Hawks at Spotless .
    Hmmm, who would you want to win out of GWS & Hawks? No love for either obviously but I think the sooner GWS wins a flag the sooner they get their overly generous concessions removed. They still have extra senior spots, extra salary cap, COLA and the Riverina.

The AFLs backslapping over their win at the weekend was a bit sickening really, I'm over them.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    I really can't see how Spotless would be sold out for the GWS Prelim.
    I really can't see how it won't......

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Hmmm, who would you want to win out of GWS & Hawks? No love for either obviously but I think the sooner GWS wins a flag the sooner they get their overly generous concessions removed. They still have extra senior spots, extra salary cap, COLA and the Riverina.

The AFLs backslapping over their win at the weekend was a bit sickening really, I'm over them.
    For me, Dogs get through, wipe the smug smiles off GWS (or if GWS get through, Mummy is finally cited & suspended for another sling tackle, plus a bunch of GWS injuries)

Senior Player
    9,600 saw the GWS play the Bulldogs, and 13,700 saw GWS play Hawthorn earlier this year. Where do you think the extra eight to twelve thousand people will come from? From Melbourne? or from Sydney? Keeping in mind finals tickets cost three times as much as what a lot of GWS fans usually pay for their tickets to a H & A game.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I really can't see how it won't......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12