Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful KARMA.....Cats win!

Veterans List

Beautiful KARMA.....Cats win!

I just couldn't resist starting this thread, particularly in light of the manner in which the Hawks lost tonight. Rebound to set up the 'snatching' of another win, and MISS!! I nearly wet myself with joy at the irony of it all, I mean, I was laughing maniacally, it was just BEAUTIFUL!!! Now, if the Doggies can finish the job next week, the planets may well have aligned.

Yeah yeah! Particularly the laughing maniacally.

They say it's bad if you gloat at somebody's misfortune, but in this case I was ecstatic.

The problem is, if the Dogs don't finish the job, we'll be given that job the week after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Nice result obviously didn't have enough help from the umpires . Apparently we can't play them in the grand final now shame as revenge for 2014 still burns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The problem is, if the Dogs don't finish the job, we'll be given that job the week after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No problem that would be something to savour. I feel the dogs are building though and will save us the job . They are the team I most worry about in the finals

Senior Player
    I was screaming at my phone and thumping the desk when the Cats let the ball get marked by Smith in the last 10 seconds, then screaming again but this time in joy when Smith only got a point

Ive never supported another team so much in my life.
    But now i feel confused because we're likely to play them in a fortnight if the predictions for tomorrow are right

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Nice result obviously didn't have enough help from the umpires . Apparently we can't play them in the grand final now shame as revenge for 2014 still burns
    Dermie was wrong when he said that. If we win tomorrow we can't meet Hawks in the grand final but if we were to loose tomorrow we could get to the grand final via the other side of the draw ( ie against Geelong in prelim) and still meet Hawks in the grand final

Umps couldn't save them tonight.

See that smug @@@@@ Smith with his grin?

That miss was like poetry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    Dermie was wrong when he said that. If we win tomorrow we can't meet Hawks in the grand final but if we were to loose tomorrow we could get to the grand final via the other side of the draw ( ie against Geelong in prelim) and still meet Hawks in the grand final
    The idiot side of my brain wants us to lose tomorrow for an opportunity at retribution in a Grannie against Cheathorn. More than happy for them to be beaten by the bulldogs though.

Goes up to 11
    Neither team looked like premiership material tonight.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    I should have known better than to listen to squirmy . Much as revenge is a great motivator I would still prefer to not play them again this year

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Neither team looked like premiership material tonight.
    I agree. It was an exciting game but not a high quality one. I thought during the match that what the Dogs displayed last night was better than what we saw from either team tonight.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast