Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: First Semi Final: Swans v Crows

Wonderful start to that quarter. It was like watching cardboard cutouts trying to stop a runaway train. Hope we can keep it up.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Swans under siege in the last 5 minutes, pressure has definitely dropped off. Adelaide are zoning well. Still a great quarter.
    Great quarter indeed ... it's our highest ever quarter time score against Adelaide, and our highest ever quarter time score in a final.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Excellent first quarter but some poor moments in the last five and we got a bit of a let off with the poster. Non mark against papley almost as bad as the heeney call last week.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

If we can keep playing to that intensity, which is difficult no doubt but should be achievable this time of the year, we will win! Great start but we need to stay hungry! Come on boys!!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Is that Sweet Caroline I can hear?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Clearly a high tackle on McGlynn missed, 12 point turn around. Umpires starting to assert their power. Adelaide have twice as many frees despite having the ball about half the time, go figure.

Senior Player
    Ok, so, Adelaide dropping the ball willy nilly when tackled.... Where are the illegal disposal or HTB calls? Baffling.

Now this is what I call finals footy...Hard mostly fair play by both teams..far better than that stupid sniper stuff from GWS last week...and the running around with no defence stuff from both GWS and the bulldogs..

Love this style of footy...but not when the umpires give free kicks to their favourites so far off the ball...

Senior Player
    Finally get a free and then a horrid turnover from Parker. Swannies doing well to absorb pressure though.

Senior Player
    Frees 10-4 to Adelaide

What the hell was Grundy thinking!!! I hate when we switch play in the backline! Our skills aren't up to it!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Buddy has 3! You beauty!

Kennedy on fire, he is so important to us. The Giants were smart to take him out, as dirty as it was, it helped them win.

EDIT: Rohan in trouble, I hope it isn't an ACL.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast