Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: JPK - Mr Finals

JPK - Mr Finals

4th finals game of 20 plus contested possessions

Closes has been 2 and then daylight.

Fast becoming one of the swans modern greats.

When was the last time he played a bad game?

Possibly hte best finals player I have seen, maybe better than Kel, might be harsh on Kel
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Kel only played a handful of finals. So hard to compare.

This bloke just delivers every time. I can remember his first year with us where he was solid during the H&A season. He then just announced himself with two massive finals against Carlton and the 'Dogs. Hasn't looked back.

That final against Freo last year, he almost dragged us accross the line by himself
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

I still remember his goal at the start of the 2nd quarter in the 2012 GF. Turning point of the game, took it upon himself against the momentum to kick it from outside 50.
    He's definitely our big game player.

Like a turbo peered diesel - just keeps going ang going - fantastic game last night

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Possibly the best finals player I have seen, maybe better than Kel, might be harsh on Kel
    Are we forgetting one LRT? The way he stepped up every September was remarkable. Obviously not the natural footballer Kennedy is though.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    A genuinely great player, and a secure foundation for what the rest of the team does. No wonder Mad Dog Johnson tried to knock him off.

Sent from my Loft by Pigeon1.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    A genuinely great player, and a secure foundation for what the rest of the team does. No wonder Mad Dog Johnson tried to knock him off.

Sent from my Loft by Pigeon1.
    Yes, I'm still a bit bitter and twisted about him only getting a week. And I'll be totally feral, if we play them in the GF and he does it again.

Sent from the Woods by Skilled Use of Percussion.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, I'm still a bit bitter and twisted about him only getting a week. And I'll be totally feral, if we play them in the GF and he does it again.

If GWS make granny, Johnson will run roit. It will be like alister lynch"s last game.

Senior Player
    JPK is definitely an elite player. The most important Swan, I rate him higher than the likes of Selwood and Dangerfield (more consistent). Crazy to think he was unwanted at Hawthorn.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post

Hopefully Jones plays and sorts him out. When Jones is in the side the boys chests stick out a lot more, the guy is hard as nails.

Provided we make it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    JPK is definitely an elite player. The most important Swan, I rate him higher than the likes of Selwood and Dangerfield (more consistent). Crazy to think he was unwanted at Hawthorn.
    If they didnt have Mitchell then JPK would be a hawk with 3 flags.

I seriously have a massive man crush on him. Perfect footballer playing for the perfect club with a hot amazing wife.

sigh.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast