Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Final: Swans vs. Cats

Yep I got through my 9.07am as well.

Level N - perfect.

On the Rookie List
    Coach John Longmire confirms Gary Rohan and Jarrad McVeigh are both a chance to face Geelong on Friday night.via Swans twitter

I tried really hard to get 6 adult tickets plus a junior on two of our memberships. Ticketek wouldn't allow all together so, I've ended up with three batches of tickets, 3 seats, 2 seats and 2 seats, all in separate seats. Bugger! Still, we're in the Prelim! Go bloods!

Yep just saw that also. Would be amazing if they both got up to play. Both being leg injuries tho, we dont want to risk unless at least 90 % right. I think gary rohan is the more important of those inclusions. Reason being is that although he never racks up huge posession numbers, he just does things in a game that not many people can do due to his speed - offensive and also defensive as we saw against the crows. Mc veigh on the other hand, whilst i hope he gets up, could be teplaced by either Mills jones or cunningham....although his experience would be invaluable.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrogan View Post
    Coach John Longmire confirms Gary Rohan and Jarrad McVeigh are both a chance to face Geelong on Friday night.via Swans twitter

Senior Player
    Mills is running laps at the SCG this morning. Decent chance to get up for Friday night you'd have to think

Quote Originally Posted by mgrogan View Post
    Horse playing games?

Quote Originally Posted by baskin View Post
    Finally the ticket gods have smiled on me! I called the special needs line, the phone was answered by a person and I had tickets and companion ticket for my son all done by 9.11am. I am waiting to see the tickets in my email account just to make sure I'm not in some bad dream!
    Right game? Right stadium?

Long Term Injury List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Right game? Right stadium?

A fair question to ask considering the trouble I usually have? I was worried for a while there that I was headed to Spotless Stadium!

I went onto Ticketek site half an hour ago with trepidation based on all of the bad reports on here and ... low and behold, it was all really easy took 3-4 minutes got four Cat 4 seats on the ground level about 15 rows back just around from the cheer squad. That's where my kids like to sit. All good.
    Go Bloods.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    I went onto Ticketek site half an hour ago with trepidation based on all of the bad reports on here and ... low and behold, it was all really easy took 3-4 minutes got four Cat 4 seats on the ground level about 15 rows back just around from the cheer squad. That's where my kids like to sit. All good.
    Go Bloods.
    You lucky, lucky bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Horse playing games?
    Horsing around?
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Quote Originally Posted by baskin View Post

A fair question to ask considering the trouble I usually have? I was worried for a while there that I was headed to Spotless Stadium!
    Glad that you finally got some efficiency, from all the efficiency improvements.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast