Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 match finals series

I hear the Giants have a thing going called #DoitforBob. ie. Dont let the dogs go to a grand final without Bob Murphy.

I lol'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I hear the Giants have a thing going called #DoitforBob. ie. Dont let the dogs go to a grand final without Bob Murphy.

I lol'ed.
    I really hope they go out and belt each other then it ends up being a draw and they have to play extra time. Then eventually GWS win by a point and it puts an end to their braveness and it can shut up Luke "I'm a victim" Beveridge once and for all.

Senior Player
    That is brilliant. Some of their supporters do yell out some very funny tongue-in-cheek stuff sometimes at games.

I lol'ed.

Senior Player
    Unfortunately you just need to block that stuff out and try to enjoy the game for what it is. It annoys me that Gary Rohan is only ever referred to as a 'speedster.' Apparently he has no other attributes. Lazy journalism.
    Not sure why you'd be bagging Robert Murphy though. Pretty innocuous as far as 'top blokes' are concerned. I could understand your vitriol being directed at top bloke Brian Taylor, McGuire, Brereton, Tony Shaw or my all-time favourite top bloke Shane Warne. You shouldn't overlook that Murphy was a vocal supporter of Adam Goodes when he was experiencing all of that bs last year. The media are just attempting to appear clever and relevant while appealing to the LCD for the benefit of ratings / sales etc. It's up to you if you want to engage with them.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

I wasnt having a go at Murphy directly but the media who manipulate fans who then carry on like idiots. Its the same media who have made me dislike Cyril and the same media who I am sure is the reason why people hated Goodsey.

But I do have a dislike for Luke Beveridge.

Same. Just went to book tickets and all cat 5 and cat 4 are sold out. Which means tickets are $122 a pop for cat 3. I realised I dont like the Giants that much.

i wonder if its a ticketek stuff up, or will higher cat tickets come up later in the week ?

- - - Updated - - -

Every GF is cliche ridden. Remember the live cross to someones lounge room in Ireland in 2005.
    The fact that a live cross to Ireland hasn't been done before or since, means that it wasn't a cliche.

LOL @Ticket-master

Log in this morning with a giants membership ID. Only expensive Cat 1 & 2 & 3 avaliable. $122 min

Policy seems to be: General public > Members

Are they purposely trying to lower crowds.?

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    LOL @Ticket-master

Log in this morning with a giants membership ID. Only expensive Cat 1 & 2 & 3 avaliable. $122 min

Policy seems to be: General public > Members

Are they purposely trying to lower crowds.?
    You got the tickets at Ticketmaster?

And yes, members are a milch cow, general public needs to be convinced!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

I just got my email to register for granny tickets tomorrow.
    Whoo hooo.
    Bring it on.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I just got my email to register for granny tickets tomorrow.
    Whoo hooo.
    Bring it on.
    Are you sure it's tomorrow? I thought that the registration starts on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlatorog View Post
    Are you sure it's tomorrow? I thought that the registration starts on Wednesday.
    Not for Redbacks.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    You got the tickets at Ticketmaster?

And yes, members are a milch cow, general public needs to be convinced!
    Yes, I actually thought it was ticketek, the sites look familar.

Odd thing is the Cat 5 tickets I brought are in a stand that is marked as Cat 3.

A conspiracy theory is that they are flogging off all the tickets unsold to members at baseline (cat 5) prices to general public.
    Members got "milch'ed"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast