Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3 match finals series

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Not for Redbacks.
    Ah, the privileged few.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlatorog View Post
    Ah, the privileged few.
    Membership has its privileges.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    I heard that the game is a sellout. Will be interesting to see what is the ratio of GWS to Bulldog supporters.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Sadly have family arrangements that have been in place for months now that will mean I can't be at the 'G on Friday night, but will be there for the big dance the following week should we get up over Geelong.

As for the plastics..... I couldn't care less if its a 'running footy' festival or whatever one wants to describe it, no way I'd drive 3 hours up the highway to watch that mob play, unless they are playing the Swans.
    MCS.....that's like living in Melbourne and putting your hand up for work for normal wages on Melbourne Cup Day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I hope you didnt buy an extra ticket by mistake. When you choose number of adults, its number of extras not including the membership.

John Ralph says 18,000 tickets sold. I reckon every 4th or 5th seat might be empty! (brought in error)
    You have to be careful. If you go in and a seat comes that you don't like it puts it into your cart. If you don't log out of the site it is easy to hit PAY and end up with 2 tickets when you get one you like. Mine is N12. Happy with that.

Veterans List
    LOL @Ticket-master

Log in this morning with a giants membership ID. Only expensive Cat 1 & 2 & 3 avaliable. $122 min

Policy seems to be: General public > Members

Are they purposely trying to lower crowds.?
    They have been doing it for years. Sell off the expensive and often crap seats first. I waited until after 11am because people go nuts to get on early so they don't miss out. Prelims are never sold out early and they reel in the members with poor seats. I wonder where the general public section is. Maybe level Q in the nose bleeds, I hope. Worth taking a some binos to the GF if we make it, because often Premiership Club members end up in the seats where you can only see one end of the ground or you are so high the players look like ants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I heard that the game is a sellout. Will be interesting to see what is the ratio of GWS to Bulldog supporters.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Go to the Big Footy Bulldogs site for the story. I reckon there will be some filthy supporters venting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Go to the Big Footy Bulldogs site for the story. I reckon there will be some filthy supporters venting.
    Plenty of tickets still available.

3 finals at three venues (ANZ, SCG & MCG) for me but can't make the Big Dance if we get there.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Finals footy.my life is consumed by it. Whether it be securing tickets, transport options etc. Then watching as many footy show as exist. Then forums ....
    The rest of my life is just hanging on . I'll be glad when it's all done .... and then ill miss it

Plenty of tickets still available.

Yep , I got a ticket at 9.03am.
    Doggies supporters not as avid to see the game live as envisaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Yep , I got a ticket at 9.03am.
    Doggies supporters not as avid to see the game live as envisaged.
    Ive never seen so much BS about a game of football in my life.

A harsh reality is about to hit the fairytale bulldogs. They've been on the road every second week for the last 6, including 2 trips to perth. Now, non-vic sides are used to this and have the mental hardness and methods to handle it. A melbourne side used to 16 games at home each year will be tiring badly. Compound that with the extra intensity of finals games, a few players coming back from injury and missing that consistent match conditioning, its going to be a blow-out final win to the giants.

The media will then go into BS overdrive above how "brave" the bulldogs were. How unjust the league is. How plastic GWS is. How few fans they have, blah, blah, blah. Here's the tip bulldogs, if you want a serious crack at a flag, finish top 4 or even better top 2.

In many ways, it would have been better for GWS to meet Hawthorn. They then could claim the moral high ground by killing the beast.

Ive never seen so much BS about a game of football in my life.

A harsh reality is about to hit the fairytale bulldogs. They've been on the road every second week for the last 6, including 2 trips to perth. Now, non-vic sides are used to this and have the mental hardness and methods to handle it. A melbourne side used to 16 games at home each year will be tiring badly. Compound that with the extra intensity of finals games, a few players coming back from injury and missing that consistent match conditioning, its going to be a blow-out final win to the giants.

The media will then go into BS overdrive above how "brave" the bulldogs were. How unjust the league is. How plastic GWS is. How few fans they have, blah, blah, blah. Here's the tip bulldogs, if you want a serious crack at a flag, finish top 4 or even better top 2.

In many ways, it would have been better for GWS to meet Hawthorn. They then could claim the moral high ground by killing the beast.
    Yep, spot on.

Whoo hoooo.
    I'm registered.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast