Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread. Prelim Final. Geelong V Swans. MCG 7.50

Veterans List
    I was feeling ok until I opened this thread. I am really really really nervous now!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Just watched last quarter of 2005 prelim Sydney v St Kilda - 2005 Preliminary Final - YouTube

Was already hyped now I am sooo pumped for the game tonight

CMON SWANNIES!!!!!

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlatorog View Post
    It will be a Geelong's win and the umps will make sure it happens. I'm expecting a disgraceful umpiring, because AFL doesn't want us in the GF. The first quarter will be indicative whether we came to play.
    Dont worry about it. If we wear our tinfoil hats then they cant touch us.

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Hate saying this but there is a chance Mike Fitzpatrick may something to the umps. If we blow them out in the first quarter about 5 to 1 goal, then the umps will re think their strategy. I am hoping it not like the Hawthorn game during the year.
    I love a good conspiracy theory, but logically, if Mike $h!!tzpatdick were to instruct the umps to cheat and if at any stage in the future even one of the conspiring ups revealed it, can you imagine the backlash? It's a hard thing to cover up IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mpr104 View Post
    Just watched last quarter of 2005 prelim Sydney v St Kilda - 2005 Preliminary Final - YouTube

Was already hyped now I am sooo pumped for the game tonight

CMON SWANNIES!!!!!
    I remember watching that somewhere in town and then rushing over to the SCG to camp out for tickets.
    Does anyone have (or have a link to) the video someone (on here I think) made of the 2005 finals series, with Green day's Good Riddance in the background ?
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I'm sick with nerves.
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    I remember watching that somewhere in town and then rushing over to the SCG to camp out for tickets.
    Does anyone have (or have a link to) the video someone (on here I think) made of the 2005 finals series, with Green day's Good Riddance in the background ?
    Oh I remember that night like it was yesterday! We were watching the game at home and as soon as the final siren went, my eldest daughter and I jumped in the car and headed to the SCG - couldn't believe how many people had beaten us there!
    What a great night/morning that was, everybody laughing and joking, we were one gigantic, happy family that night, all of us thinking we were dreaming!
    It might be easier the way it's done now but it's nowhere near as special!

Umpires for tonight: Donlon, Jeffery and...ughh...Stevic. Then again, since the Hawks aren't playing, he may not be too bad.

I just keep telling myself 'it's only a game'

Are we there yet?
    Am I the only one, or is this afternoon just dragging.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Oh I remember that night like it was yesterday! We were watching the game at home and as soon as the final siren went, my eldest daughter and I jumped in the car and headed to the SCG - couldn't believe how many people had beaten us there!
    What a great night/morning that was, everybody laughing and joking, we were one gigantic, happy family that night, all of us thinking we were dreaming!
    It might be easier the way it's done now but it's nowhere near as special!
    We had a schedule, so that we could wait 4 or 5 hours in turn, but it was such a great night I think most of us stayed most of the night.

Blog Entries
    Nervous as.
    But I put a little bet on the Swans at $2.30.
    Slightly confident.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast