Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: So Yeah...WE ARE INTO THE GRAND FINAL!!

Senior Player
    I'll be there. Accomodation booked a month ago. Priority 1 ballot. Haven't booked flights yet but 2 years ago they announced extra flights on the Monday I think it was so I'm holding out for that announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I was driving home from work yesterday and had a slight conniption as I was at the lights next to a car that had a scarf dangling from it - I put my window down and politely said "that's bad luck you know" sure the person thought I was some kind of middle aged crazy woman, but my stern, I mean business look made them pull the offending scarf inside the car!! ????
    Maybe it's not bad luck?

Maybe they thought you were an off duty cop...
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Pushing for Selection
    Down and back on the same day for me, same model as '05. Last 4 trips have all been losses (I was away in '12) and involved staying overnight. Our success is down to my not having shaved until until we're done for the year, half way to looking like Santa now :-)

Booked accommodation and transport (overnight train there and flight home) last week. Hopefully I get a ticket in the Priority 3 Ballot. We should find out the results soon shouldn't we?

Senior Player
    Has anyone had their tickets appear in Ticketek or been charged on their cards yet?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    Has anyone had their tickets appear in Ticketek or been charged on their cards yet?
    Not yet. That's in the priority 1 ballot

Senior Player
    Woke up this morning feeling pretty good! Can't believe our boys are in the GF again. What a season it has been, such a young team and all the kids are more than pulling their weight. Look at Papley, what an immense game last night. Good to see Benny is well and truly back, too. I love his mongrel. We'll need it for next week! Cheer, Cheer!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    I get a notification on my iPhone as soon as something is charged against my AMEX. As soon as I get one from ticketek I will post here

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I get a notification on my iPhone as soon as something is charged against my AMEX. As soon as I get one from ticketek I will post here
    Wow. People still have Amex
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Ugg. Can you tweet it too so I get the twitter notification immediately?

wow what a nervous wait priority 2 ballot - booked hotel in city will drive down if lucky in ballot, i noticed my ticketeck request for ballot has 2 seat numbers in the seat box - is this normal never done the ballot before?

Hopefully first GF for me!!!!!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    wow what a nervous wait priority 2 ballot - booked hotel in city will drive down if lucky in ballot, i noticed my ticketeck request for ballot has 2 seat numbers in the seat box - is this normal never done the ballot before?

Hopefully first GF for me!!!!!
    In the past once the ballot has been done I've been able to see my allocated section row and seats in the ticketek account. At the moment I can only see GA ( general admission) with seats 951-954. That looks like a place holder to me rather than ballot results.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast