Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: So Yeah...WE ARE INTO THE GRAND FINAL!!

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    In the past once the ballot has been done I've been able to see my allocated section row and seats in the ticketek account. At the moment I can only see GA ( general admission) with seats 951-954. That looks like a place holder to me rather than ballot results.
    Ahh makes sense - same my numbers are 1032 1031 thanks for clearing that up

Cheers

waz

I dont think I have ever checked my bank account so many times in the one day!

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Mine says 2 x C2adt then general admission..?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Mine says 2 x C2adt then general admission..?
    Yep. I think that's the place holder

It's red and white every where !!!!

Go the bloods

Amazing transformation of a team

Hardly any of us were bullish in the pre season

Even coming into the finals I was seriously concerned about our young guys burning out

On the contrary they stepped up after the terrible effort against GWS

Maybe we won't find out the ballot results until after todays game. There has been a push for GWS' remaining tickets to go to the oppostions supporters so more actual fans can get to the game, rather than corporates. Depends on what the AFL want to do I guess

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Maybe we won't find out the ballot results until after todays game. There has been a push for GWS' remaining tickets to go to the oppostions supporters so more actual fans can get to the game, rather than corporates. Depends on what the AFL want to do I guess
    I've been thinking the same thing. However I think it would get done as a secondary sale like it was in 2012. I think the first option for left over GWS tickets should go to GWS members who didn't refister in the first ballot in a secondary sale exactly like happened for us in 2012. Only after that do I think they should offer them to non GWS members including us

Blog Entries
    It should have been today. Beautiful day in Melbourne

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Going to be wet all week in Melbourne, no GF day forecast yet.

Starting to make plans for the trip over. Scarf etiquette noted!
    I'm hoping for some traditional four seasons in one day weather in Melbourne next saturday. If my memory serves me well it was just that in 05 and 12, whereas 06 and 14 where both beautiful sunny days.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I booked my leave back in May on the off chance! Had accomodation with friends arranged since June - just in case- and now we are going - road trip Thursday via Albury. Reminder people DO NOT DANGLE YOUR SCARVES FROM YOU CAR ON THE WAY THERE - ITS BAD LUCK AND SHOULD ONLY BE DONE AFTER A WIN!! SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE XX
    Driving back from the ACT today the Hume was loaded with Bulldog fans trailing scarves from their windows ...
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Senior Player
    GWS will win for sure in that case.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that credit cards for successful Sydney Swans members will be charged tomorrow, Sunday September 24. No need to worry if you don't see anything on your bank statement today! Full ballot results will be published on Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club 9am on Monday.

Good luck to you all, enjoy the week ahead, travel safe and go Swans!

Cheers!
    Jenny

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast