Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: So Yeah...WE ARE INTO THE GRAND FINAL!!

Senior Player
    Thanks jenny

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that credit cards for successful Sydney Swans members will be charged tomorrow, Sunday September 24. No need to worry if you don't see anything on your bank statement today! Full ballot results will be published on Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club 9am on Monday.

Good luck to you all, enjoy the week ahead, travel safe and go Swans!

Cheers!
    Jenny
    Thx Jenny appreciate the update on what is a day off work for the rest of us!

Holy moly GWS look like a bunch of orange Vikings! Scruffy, bearded long haired albeit rugged

Thanks Jenny
    danza

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Driving back from the ACT today the Hume was loaded with Bulldog fans trailing scarves from their windows ...
    Huh? Did you get lost on the way home from the MCG?

Go the Swanniessss, booked my flight straight after the game but only checked swans website today about tickets! I'm a 15 year member and missed the ballot. Does anyone know if I still have a chance of purchasing a ticket or can I ask anyone here for a ticket once they have been allocated this weekend? Thanks guys, come on the Bloods!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Huh? Did you get lost on the way home from the MCG?
    No, just a catch up with a few mates. And not being in computer reach I missed out on all the excitement (I presume) from the 20th inst.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by SwansFan75 View Post
    Go the Swanniessss, booked my flight straight after the game but only checked swans website today about tickets! I'm a 15 year member and missed the ballot. Does anyone know if I still have a chance of purchasing a ticket or can I ask anyone here for a ticket once they have been allocated this weekend? Thanks guys, come on the Bloods!
    Sorry to hear you missed the ballot. Did you not get the letter for registration or emails from the club? In any case you might be lucky getting a ticket from a Swans fan but if you go the corporate side (AFL Centre Square) I think it is...the cost is around $1500 for ticket and some event.

I wish you luck.
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Sorry to hear you missed the ballot. Did you not get the letter for registration or emails from the club? In any case you might be lucky getting a ticket from a Swans fan but if you go the corporate side (AFL Centre Square) I think it is...the cost is around $1500 for ticket and some event.

I wish you luck.
    Over $1600 I think & the seats can be pretty crap. But at least you'd be there.
    How many miss out with the ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post

I wish you luck.
    Thanks mate, the memberships are in my folks name who live in qld, they are in Florida or they'd normally send stuff on. I don't even think we got an email. I'll keep my eyes out, I only need 1 so hopefully I can get it from somewhere or someone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SwansFan75 View Post
    Thanks mate, the memberships are in my folks name who live in qld, they are in Florida or they'd normally send stuff on. I don't even think we got an email. I'll keep my eyes out, I only need 1 so hopefully I can get it from somewhere or someone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Etihad Stadium normally have GF packages- Here is the link.

http://etihadstadium.com.au/event/20...-final-brunch/
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that credit cards for successful Sydney Swans members will be charged tomorrow, Sunday September 24. No need to worry if you don't see anything on your bank statement today! Full ballot results will be published on 9am on Monday.

Good luck to you all, enjoy the week ahead, travel safe and go Swans!

Cheers!
    Jenny
    Tomorrow is the 25th??

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast