Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for the Grand Final.

Veterans List
    Well it's going to be the doggies. At least all the media and talk will be about them.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Well it's going to be the doggies. At least all the media and talk will be about them.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Nathan Brown already predicted that whoever wins this PF will win the GF as well. The whole week the media and punters will be focusing on the Dogs, while the Swans will be underdogs.

Veterans List
    Well, looks like we will have to shoot Bambi!

Senior Player
    Jason Dunstall - "All of Australia barring the Sydney supporters will be barracking for the Dogs next week".

I hope that doesn't include the Grand Final umpires, although if the Swans bring similar pressure to last night it won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    +1

I was thinking before the game if we play GWS we're the heroes and if we played the dogs we'd be the villains.

Laidler can't be dropped his intercept marking was excellent if Mills or McVeigh come in Marsh will be the likely out. Unless Aliir doesn't get up than Marsh stays in dogs aren't too tall forward

We would be the villains regardless.

Warming the Bench
    I am glad that the Orange Peril has been eliminated. There will be more pressure on the Dogs with all this excitement.

Was trying to get updates travelling on a bus. The last quarter seemed to go a lo-o-ong time. Was becoming a conspiracy theorist and wondering who was leaning on the time-keeper. What did account for the 32-minute quarter?

Maybe lots of sentiment for the Dogs, but the Bloods will be ready. Great to be in a position where we can debate possible ins and outs. Who'd have thought that a week ago?

Go Bloods!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swannymum View Post
    I am glad that the Orange Peril has been eliminated. There will be more pressure on the Dogs with all this excrement.
    Corrected for you

Senior Player
    I am glad that the Orange Peril has been eliminated. There will be more pressure on the Dogs with all this excitement.
    They played 3 incredible games, hopefully they've done their dash. Whatever the case, Swans can beat any team in the comp at their best. Go Bloods!

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post

Veterans List
    - - - Updated - - -

Yes, good to see those cocky thugs put back in their place frankly. Dogs will bring us a fierce contest but a largely fair one.....except from maybe Liberatore. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with that one.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast