Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for the Grand Final.

I reckon another interesting question arising out of tonight is, How are you feeling, Stevie J?

Veterans List
    Has anyone seen an incident between Buddy and Motlop? I only saw one where there was an open hand to the face but apparently there was a high bump or forearm?? He better not get suspended!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Has anyone seen an incident between Buddy and Motlop? I only saw one where there was an open hand to the face but apparently there was a high bump or forearm?? He better not get suspended!!

Sam Mitchell open palmed someone in the face not long ago and wasn't rubbed out. It would be harsh to suspend Buddy Franklin over a similar incident.

The elbow was a high fend off, difficult to avoid when one considers his height compared to Motlop. Again, he'd be unlucky to miss the GF because of it.

Everyone said we were bashed about in the first final and wouldn't get up. Well the dogs look a lot more battered and bruised with a shorter tunaround than us. The apres game scenes looked like they have already done what they needed to do. Sorry Bambi there's a whole new game to be played.

Veterans List
    Another thought.....Josh Dunkley, the kid can play!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I reckon another interesting question arising out of tonight is, How are you feeling, Stevie J?
    Thought that too, I had a bit of a giggle over that one......

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    We need to keep our umpire crew. Schmitts crew gave it 23-13 to the dogs, away from home.????

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Another thought.....Josh Dunkley, the kid can play!
    I'm going to make a big call here. I reckon Dunkley will be the second best midfielder in this draft after Mills

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Well, looks like we will have to shoot Bambi!
    bambi 2.PNG

We've got this. The Dogs were stuffed tonight by the end. That, plus the nerves and injuries plus a week of hype in Melbourne means I reckon we're going to win - pro-Dogs umpiring aside.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post

High fend off was an forearm push to Motlop's chest and didn't do any damage. If Buddy gets suspended for either, then I will take a giant step towards believing conspiracy theories about the Tribunal.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    We've got this. The Dogs were stuffed tonight by the end. That, plus the nerves and injuries plus a week of hype in Melbourne means I reckon we're going to win - pro-Dogs umpiring aside.
    I have heard that before previously something like 201..., ends in 4, and how did the finish. ????

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    We need to keep our umpire crew. Schmitts crew gave it 23-13 to the dogs, away from home.??

Yep, would really prefer not to get 'rhymes with'. And apparently Nicholls is a Dogs supporter.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast