Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Grand Final predictions

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Winner - Swans by 20
    First goal - Bontempelli; Swans get the quick reply within 30 seconds (Franklin)
    Norm Smith medal - Parker
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Winner - Swans
    Margin - 40
    First goal - Rohan (If he kicks the first goal, we always seem to win)
    Norm Smith - Dan Hannebery (Edit: Brad Johnson is in the selection panel, therefore Bont might win)

swans by 47
    1st goal jack
    norm smith jones

Swans by 52.

First Goal - Buddy Franklin

Norm Smith - Josh Kennedy
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    1. ?The New Zealand flag is raised when they play the national anthem.
    2. Mike Pyke doesn't notice and is spotted in the stands singing 'God Bless America'.
    3. The time keeper suffers a stroke and the 1st quarter lasts 2 hours and 14 minutes before Gillon McLaughlan gets a phone call from his brother who says he should do something because the everyone knows the Swans are the best 1st quarter team in football.
    4. Gill runs out on the field and calls a stop to the quarter with the Swans ahead 158-6. He takes away all the Swans points and slaps on a 5 year trading ban for unsportsmanlike conduct.
    5. While Gill is leaving the playing ground he is viciously attacked by Syd, the Bulldogs mascot, and is taken to hospital with a suspected case of rabies. McLaughlan sues the Bulldogs hiring Slater and Gordon as his attorneys. He wins the suit and the Bulldogs go bankrupt.
    6. Eddie McGuire is interviewed at halftime. He says he loves footy, but it should only be played by white people.
    7. With only seconds left in the game the Bulldogs are up 6 - 1. It's been a tight defensive battle.
    8. McVeigh has the ball 55 metres our from goal with Shane Biggs defending the mark. Biggs graps Macca's pointing finger resulting in a 50 metre penalty being awarded to McVeigh.
    9. The crowd is going nuts and maul Matt Stevic.
    10. While taking the final kick of the game, McVeigh's calf muscle gives way and he shanks the ball which hits the post. The Bulldogs win 6-2.
    11. Barry says: 'I told you so"
    ROFL but
    #6 should read
    Eddie Maguire is interviewed at half time. He says he loves footy, but it should only be played by white men.

How in God's name does brad johnson get on the norm smith panel ?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    How in God's name does brad johnson get on the norm smith panel ?
    He was selected before Footscray made the GF, however common sense should have precluded him altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Burra View Post
    He was selected before Footscray made the GF, however common sense should have precluded him altogether.
    If he had any decency or honour hed step down.

Senior Player
    Nothing you ain't heard before
    Swans by 32 after leading by 50 + at half time
    First goal Mitchell crumbing a spilled mark from Tippett
    Norm Smith Heeney ( although as a smokey McVeigh as it would be so entertaining seeing Barry's response )

Swans by 43

First goal : Rohan

Norm Smith : Kennedy
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Winner: Us.
    Loser: Them.
    Margin: None for error - 4 points or 40.
    First goal: Get off the bus. Oh, you mean... Lancelot Buddy Franklin
    Norm Smith: If I don't say Hanners, he'll never speak to me again so I'll say... PARKER!

Swans
    32+ points
    First goal: Tippo
    Norm Smith: Hanners

About 9:30 last night I started feeling nervous after being calm all week. Feeling properly nervous but confident now. Lots of Doggies fans where I'm having a coffee before heading to the G.

Go Bloods!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234