Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: That's it. I'm giving up Australian Football.

After having a skin full, I could quite easily vent my spleen at some of the posts on this thread, but I won't. We were beaten by the better team on the day, so good on the doggies. Blaming this and blaming that is nothing but a cop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    After having a skin full, I could quite easily vent my spleen at some of the posts on this thread, but I won't. We were beaten by the better team on the day, so good on the doggies. Blaming this and blaming that is nothing but a cop out.
    Bad call chillcot.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    We're all disappointed, just not all of us are deluded.......while I also thank the players for another fine season, I feel for them because they were roundly screwed today, and we Swans fans and our club were roundly screwed.....again, and that makes me angry. I am a pissed off supporter of a proud honest team and club, not a sore loser! You might want to get off the happy pills.....or, wait a minute, maybe I need some! No, I prefer clarity and I feel crystal clear about this.
    Yeah ok great good for you. I'll probably be annoyed at the crappy decisions that went against us tomorrow.

And don't worry no happy pills taken here and no delusion.

Senior Player
    Honestly, those of you that think the umpiring played no part in deciding the outcome are kidding yourselves. We got the short end of it today, badly, it cost us the premiership. Period.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Yeah ok great good for you. I'll probably be annoyed at the crappy decisions that went against us tomorrow.

And don't worry no happy pills taken here and no delusion.
    Just a difference of opinion, that's fine, but I won't be changing mine tomorrow or any time soon......as disappointing as it is, I gain a small amount of solace from the fact that the AFL must be so afraid of us, they have to knobble us, but ultimately feel deflated as those arrogant ba**ards have all the power.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a tag to get trending: #taintedflag20to8frees .......I don't do twitter......

Perversley predictable in the end wasn't it

Goes up to 11
    There's a difference in thinking we got the raw end of the deal with the umpiring today vs it's all a big conspiracy against us.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    There's a difference in thinking we got the raw end of the deal with the umpiring today vs it's all a big conspiracy against us.
    Whatever gets you by......but that 'raw deal' cost may have cost us a premiership. Does that not piss you off just a little?
    Last edited by stevoswan; 1st October 2016 at 11:15 PM.

Veterans List
    #onefreeintwoquarters

Veterans List
    My favourite piece of commentary from today, at about the twenty minute mark or so of the third quarter, "That's Sydney's first free kick since the first quarter". I laughed with sadness....

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    The level of corruption is too much. Can't take it anymore.
    The NRL did the same thing couple seasons ago when they favored soufs rabbits all the way to a Grand Final win. Money, personalities etc talk and they all wanted a western bullcrap victory an they got it. #AFLFairytaleIsFurfilled

Then again, i ave never!! had any faith in Victorian umpires always favoring every team over the swans in decisions, grand final or not.

There are no NSW umpires at AFL level. None.
    A state that supplies two teams has none.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast