Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bob Skilton Medal

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Don't forget that Tom Derickx is a fashion model, so he can get away with it.
    Fortunately, Tommy doesn't have to contend with the juggernauts that this woman was trying to control.
    It wasn't pretty.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Fortunately, Tommy doesn't have to contend with the juggernauts that this woman was trying to control.
    It wasn't pretty.
    You can always tell when a woman has a new frock that needs P plates before wearing to a do. Its called the wigglehitch
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Zeros Galloway: is he related to Paul 'binary' Chambers? Binary because his stats sheets were a collection of 0s with the occasional 1.
    Binary....! You're killing me!!

Senior Player
    Stirring tribute to Joey by Bob Skilton on the official site. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The Tom Derickx Inaugural 'Is He Really An AFL Footballer' Award

In Reverse Order:

5. Michael Talia. Following in the lisfranc impaired footsteps of Dane Swan. Can he win a Brownlow?

4. Jack Hiscox. Did we really match Freo's bid?

3. Callum Sinclair. Stretchergate.

2. Dean Towers. Lost 2 games off his own boot.

And the winner is:

1. Zeroes Galloway. Say you've never heard of him. That's why he's the winner.

1. Why didn't Tommy himself contend in this year he was (I heard rumours) actually still on the Swans list.

2. Who is the 2016 Ludwig Future Star? Is it Hewett or was he last year?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    1. Why didn't Tommy himself contend in this year he was (I heard rumours) actually still on the Swans list.

2. Who is the 2016 Ludwig Future Star? Is it Hewett or was he last year?
    LFS list:

2013: Jake Lloyd
    2014: George Hewtt
    2015: Abe Davis
    2016: Nic Newman

Leading candidate for 2017 at this point in time (subject to change): Colin O'Riordan

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Thats more like it. Details! Mr D did you see the Swans Flat suit? I've a mind to put a bright red streak in my snow white hair, but haven't been game enough yet.
    Did you mean the Swans Flag suit? If so, yes, I did. I didn't think "tacky" was applicable to this altogether senior citizen, perhaps "tragic" or "rusted on" would SUIT better. Old ladies - not so much old blokes - are entitled to do this kind of thing, and I know of some who've got tats on the strength of a GF. I think a red streak in the snow white hair would be an awesome response to a GF win - the bragging could go on and on.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Did you mean the Swans Flag suit? If so, yes, I did. I didn't think "tacky" was applicable to this altogether senior citizen, perhaps "tragic" or "rusted on" would SUIT better. Old ladies - not so much old blokes - are entitled to do this kind of thing, and I know of some who've got tats on the strength of a GF. I think a red streak in the snow white hair would be an awesome response to a GF win - the bragging could go on and on.
    Well I did describe earlier about the poor little poodle I saw at the GF Parade that had been dyed red, white and blue (actually the white was his existing fur).

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    I don't care if you're 110, it was awful.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456