Thread: buddy winner

buddy winner

Buddy Kicking Winning Goal vs Vic Metro 2004 - YouTube

classic old footage

2004 draft year and a few familiar names running around including Mitch Morton off HBF for WA and flashy foot skills

WA vs Vic metro

Buddy wins it with seconds to go
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Thanks, lovely to see a very young Buddy. But just as well they didn't have the deliberate OOB rule back then!

And wearing his beloved 23.

Mitch Morton figured significantly in that, Van Berlo, and I am sure I saw a couple of other faces that were recogniseable.

So glad the uniform has changed these days. Those baggy jumpers are easy to grab and not at all easy on the eye!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    If memory serves from another thread, that was the last time he played at Geelong's ground until this season.

I just rewatched, this time right to the end so heard the WA team song for the first time. Buddy wouldn't have had much difficulty learning the Swans' song!

Watched this, than spent the next hour watching highlights of him just a freak.

Buddy was carrying a little extra weight in the GF compared to pervious times. Hope he has a solid pre season. Still 6 years to go.

In the same championship KJack for NSW and H Grundy for SA