Thread: Is Schadenfreude allowed at RWO, because I'm enjoying this.

Pushing for Selection

Is Schadenfreude allowed at RWO, because I'm enjoying this.

Caro is on a mission to take Eddie down.

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Caro is on a mission to take Eddie down.
    And Caro usually gets her man

Most Pies fans I know want Eddie out, they feel he has made the club his own personal fiefdom in the manner that John Elliot did at Carlton.

But while Eddie controls the board he is pretty safe but you'd think a rival high profile ticket would give him a run at the moment, I think I read that one of the guys from Kord Mentha was looking at nominating. And they can take that arrogant lump of @@@@e Pert with them.

Talk of the Pies chasing Roosy for a role, I'll disown him if he has anything to do with them

My opinion of Lachie Whitfield and the Giants - for seemingly quietly accepting a story that strains one's credulity without a whole lotta probing - is diminished. If Whitfield, Gubby and Craig Lambert did indeed cook up this scheme for Lachie to avoid drug testing and they are now trying to lie their way out of the situation and at the same time discredit the girlfriend (totally unnecessarily I might add) is disgraceful and I hope they get what they deserve. If Giants lose Whitfield's services, it will serve them right too for trying to sweep the matter under the carpet (although at least they did follow protocol and "investigate" and then report it to the AFL).

Veterans List
    The AFL will just sweep this under the carpet. They have already taken so long to investigate this.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    The AFL will just sweep this under the carpet. They have already taken so long to investigate this.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    I agree this is something that will be forgotten about very soon