Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buddy & Jesinta got married

Happy days. Now my favourite player. Not so when he first came but his selfless contributions to the team are just wonderful. I have die hard Hawk supporter friends who say he is much less selfish with us and much more a team man these days...they're impressed. So am I. I'm continually amazed at what he puts in for the team as a whole.
    I just hope he's happy and the demons stay at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Additional to the above post AFL.com.au says the wedding was in the blue mountains, so not sure where it was, but wherever it was it looked beautiful.
    Wildenstein Gardens and Wedding Venue at Mount Wilson in the Blue Mountains. They've got a photo of the wedding on their Instagram site. Looks as if it is a beautiful place, idyllic on a nice day (which Friday was). Apparently the references to Queenstown, which the media assumed meant NZ, was a joke to throw them off the trail. And it worked!

Veterans List
    Suggests his head in a good space. Very happy for them. Whatever their spawn's football prowess, they'll likely be very beautiful!

Nothing better than everyone keeping your secret!!!
    Awesome news.
    Any boy footy star babies belong to us.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Well kept secret. Went to N.Z to tie the knot.
    Roughhead and Lewis are pictured in the article in the paper with Buddy.
    I wonder if anyone from the Swans was there.
    I have been wondering this myself, ever since I saw the photo's in the Hun, and the article only mentioning "AFL players Sharrod Wellingham, Jordon Lewis and Jarryd Roughead." Or is the Hun (toilet paper) just trying to start unwarranted rumours?

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I have been wondering this myself, ever since I saw the photo's in the Hun, and the article only mentioning "AFL players Sharrod Wellingham, Jordon Lewis and Jarryd Roughead." Or is the Hun (toilet paper) just trying to start unwarranted rumours?
    Most likely they didn't invite any of them. Weddings can be tricky - just because you are friends with someone or work with someone doesn't give them an exclusive invitation, especially if its a small closed ceremony.

If anyone were to have gone from the swans IMHO would have been D-Rex and perhaps hanners or kizza. And Goodes was there.

I love how they played the media.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    From what I have read the wedding was very small (30 people) and only really close family and friends were invited. Lewis and Roughead are his best mates and he was in both their wedding parties. He used to live with Wellingham when he was in Melbourne.

I'm just glad to see how happy he is after what he went through last year .

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I'm just glad to see how happy he is after what he went through last year .

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    +1.

Although I'm a bit worried he will come back for preseason training a little plump. Most people put on weight during their honeymoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post

Although I'm a bit worried he will come back for preseason training a little plump. Most people put on weight during their honeymoon!
    Not if you take one of Ludwig's Adventure Honeymoons!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Not if you take one of Ludwig's Adventure Honeymoons!

Ha! I expected a Ludwig honeymoon would involve sitting in front of TV watching hours of Swans' replays?

Either way, poor Mrs Ludwig. She must have a strong constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by yorlik View Post
    If anyone were to have gone from the swans IMHO would have been D-Rex and perhaps hanners or kizza. And Goodes was there.

I love how they played the media.
    How do you know Adam was there? Are there pictures?

Most of our Swans were on os trips. The whole shebang was organised in one month. Lifelong(ish) friends and their families attended their wedding, and probably like Goodsey they will have another party later. Anyway it was all class done the way they wanted with no interference. Love it to pieces.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast