Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buddy & Jesinta got married

OK. I'm going to go right ahead and call it early... I think Mrs Franklin is expecting a child.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Most of our Swans were on os trips. The whole shebang was organised in one month. Lifelong(ish) friends and their families attended their wedding, and probably like Goodsey they will have another party later. Anyway it was all class done the way they wanted with no interference. Love it to pieces.
    From my experience not many weddings go the way the bride and groom want. Too much interference from in-laws/outside influences. Like you Primmy so happy for them to have had it their way.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    From my experience not many weddings go the way the bride and groom want. Too much interference from in-laws/outside influences. Like you Primmy so happy for them to have had it their way.
    A daughter traditionally has the wedding that her mother always wanted, but never got.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    This is why myself and my partner are going to elope next year in Europe. We'll piss off both sides of the family, but it'll be our wedding, our day, and just what we want.

Congratulations to them both - its wonderful they managed to keep the attention away and have what they wanted.

Now they need to make sure a Buddy Jr is on the way - we need him in the forward line in 20 years time - his old man might have retired by the time he is ready
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

65 games for Swans so far (out of 247 total)...so 2 more seasons yet for F/S (crossing fingers and eyes)...BTW 213 to make 1000 goals....3 seasons???? Yes please.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't be worrying about F/S's yet.
    In 18-19 years it may be a thing of the past the way they keep changing the rules.

Might be interested in a father / daughter in 18 years time!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Might be interested in a father / daughter in 18 years time!
    Could you just imagine how beautiful she would be! then again a son from the same gene pool would also have the likelyhood of looking mighty fine.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I have seen a lot of beautiful people hook up and pop out avg looking kids and have seen some avg looking people pop out some beautiful people.

Nature is funny that way.

Quote Originally Posted by yorlik View Post
    I have seen a lot of beautiful people hook up and pop out avg looking kids and have seen some avg looking people pop out some beautiful people.

Yep.

So is Hanky-Panky.

Blog Entries

Hard to work out which category I fit into there!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast