Page 267 of 267 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267
Results 3,193 to 3,194 of 3194

Thread: 2017 trading, drafting, list management

Kinnear Beatson's reflections on this draft 2 years on: Draft Revisited: 2017 - sydneyswans.com.au. It seems Ling was carrying the foot problem undetected perhaps already at the time he arrived at the club. Interesting to hear KB compare Ryley Stoddart with Jordan Dawson, opining that he's a type that is taking time to develop confidence in his body but who may break out once his body finishes developing and settles. That's interesting in relation t Ryley but it's also interesting to hear this explanation of why we didn't see more of Dawson sooner given the revelation he's been in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Kinnear Beatson's reflections on this draft 2 years on: Draft Revisited: 2017 - sydneyswans.com.au. It seems Ling was carrying the foot problem undetected perhaps already at the time he arrived at the club. Interesting to hear KB compare Ryley Stoddart with Jordan Dawson, opining that he's a type that is taking time to develop confidence in his body but who may break out once his body finishes developing and settles. That's interesting in relation t Ryley but it's also interesting to hear this explanation of why we didn't see more of Dawson sooner given the revelation he's been in 2019.
    Very interesting re: Stoddart , and he does finally look to be adding some size to his frame ! On a side note I was looking back at some phantom drafts from previous years and in his draft year one of those phantom drafts ( could have been Twomey but not 100%) had stoddart going at early second round , around 23 I think.

Not that it matters I suppose , I guess my point is he was a pretty highly rated junior who seemed to slide a bit. Hopefully this is his year to break into the seniors and stay there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk