Thread: NEAFL fixture 2017

NEAFL fixture 2017

The club recently purported to post the NEAFL fixture on its website but I found it was unreadable both on my phone and on the desktop. At that time it was also not available on the NEAFL website. Since then the fixture has been published more effectively. Cutting and pasting the table is not working so here is the link to the Swans NEAFL fixture on the Swans website: 2017 NEAFL fixture released - sydneyswans.com.au.

Some points:

* We play the Giants three times
    * We play at the SCG four times
    * No matches at Drummoyne Oval ( what happened? Such a nice venue) but two at Henson Park
    * Four trips to Queensland and one to Darwin
    * Season kicks off April fools' day against the Lions in Queensland (South Pine Sports, Brisbane)
    * A bye where round 3 should be! And again at rounds 11 and 18. AFLPA eatcha heart out!

I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing the youngsters developing and strutting their stuff - here's looking at you: COR, Melican, Maibaum, Cameron, Leonardis, Dawson, Florent, Hayward and all the rest. Go Shawry!! Go Swans!!
    Last edited by bloodspirit; 8th December 2016 at 11:22 AM.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    And here's hoping that we'll have a few more streamed via You Tube.

My hunch is that Colin O'Riordan will stake his claim for a spot in the firsts.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Correction: we play at the SCG 6 times: rounds 4, 6, 13, 15, 17 and 20.