Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Past players still involved

I've seen him show up to various Swans games too. In 2015 I saw him at Drummoyne Oval lounging on the grass with Andrew Ireland for either the intra-club or a pre-season game.

Paul Bevan returned to Sydney and played a season with Wests and in 2016 moved to Queensland and played with Maroochydore

Lloyd Perris is an development/midfield coach at Uni Sydney (I think he's still on their playing list too)

Is Jack Hiscox playing anywhere this season?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I think someone posted on BF that he was also signed by Sydney Uni but I'm yet to see any official confirmation of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I think someone posted on BF that he was also signed by Sydney Uni but I'm yet to see any official confirmation of this.
    According to this, he has ...

AFL delistings, retirements 2016: Where are they now? Players� plans for 2017 | Perth Now

It may well be right as Xav has signed but isn't listed as a player yet (though there is an acknowledgment on the site about Xav's signing)

Is Jacob Derickx related to Tom? They look similar

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Jacob is Tom's brother.

Re: Hiscox, there's this article about Sydney Uni's new coach and their raft of new signings and no mention of Hiscox. You would think if he had signed they would have trumpeted it given that he is a former AFL listed player

http://bit.ly/2jhvf8r

Regular in the Side
    As Reported in Fox Sports, Hiscox will be playing for Sydney U- with details below:

Abe Davis (delisted) � South Adelaide (SANFL)

Tom Derickx (retired) � No football plans for 2017, will pursue music career full-time with some part-time modelling

Kyle Galloway (delisted) � Werribee (VFL)

Jack Hiscox (delisted) � Sydney University (NEAFL)

Ben McGlynn (retired) � Assistant coach at St Kilda (AFL)

Ted Richards (retired) � No football plans for 2017, will work in the finance industry analysing stocks

Xavier Richards (delisted) � Sydney University (NEAFL)

Source: (Home | Live Scores & Latest News | Fox Sports)

I think Teddy is also partly occupied with his parenting duties. I saw him with (I presume) Beau out for coffee earlier this week.

Is anyone else pissed off that Dale Lewis isn't involved in the game anymore?

Nice post. What happened to him? Do we know he's not coaching somewhere?

Maybe he's growing fruit with Angie, Evie and Owen? or taking the family round the world in a campervan (or catamaran) and will return to coach Ballarat or the Thunder. ????

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    Is anyone else pissed off that Dale Lewis isn't involved in the game anymore?
    Possibly Dale Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Nice post. What happened to him? Do we know he's not coaching somewhere?

Maybe he's growing fruit with Angie, Evie and Owen? or taking the family round the world in a campervan (or catamaran) and will return to coach Ballarat or the Thunder. ????
    Nah he's on radio MMM in Adelaide. He had a brief coaching stint with Norwood, & does a bit of footy commentary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast