Thread: Buddy Franklin 2017 THE COLEMAN !!!!!

Buddy Franklin 2017 THE COLEMAN !!!!!

I am so pumped for 2017 and I truly believe with the experience gained by our young guys this year we will be a better team in 2017 and secondly Buddy will get his 100 goals this season coming !

Buddy currently 29yrs of age turns 30yrs old this Jan 2017.

2017 will be his 4th year at the Swans with a remaining 5 years to go on his 9 year contract when he will be 35yrs of age in his last season.

Is it possible in his last two years if he slows down a little that he may in fact take over from Joey Kennedy as our big inside midfielder

nothing like a player reinventing themselves !!!!!!

lol

PS i couldn't help but think could the Hawks have made the GF if they Buddy in their side in 2016 ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Saw footage of him running laps with Nick Smith he's gained sooo much weight he must weigh in at close 120kg now. Beginning of last year he was 107kg. During his entire career at Hawthorn he was hovering around 100kg.

Not sure he'll win the Coleman Tom Lynch (GCS) will probably win this year. As long we have a more even spread i'll be happy.

Just looking at our top goal scorers last year after Buddy with 81 it drops of sharply at 2. Papley 29 3. Isaac 28 4. Rohan and Parker 25. Isaac will move into the midfield Papley is injured and Reid didn't play last year. This time last year our defenders look like the problem now our forward line looks a little shaky.
    Tippet only kicked 17 from 17 games which is a poor return even though he played in the ruck mostly. We need a couple of players to step up and support Buddy with a 40+ goal season not sure who that player is though. Big year for Reid and Rohan.