Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join South Australian Supporters Group in 2017

Join South Australian Supporters Group in 2017

Hi Sydney Swans members and supporters living in South Australia,

We would love for you to join us in 2017 as we get together and cheer for the Red and White.

During the year we chose many games where we all get together and watch them live at a hotel in Adelaide.

We also this year are planning on more dinners with special guests. Last year we had a great dinner with Ryan O'Keefe at The Kensi Hotel

If you would love to join us and want to know more email Jeanette at [email protected] so we can keep you up to date with all that is happening.

This year we are also sponsoring Heath Grundy which is super exciting.

We also have a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SA-Sydney-S...05068/?fref=ts

We would love to see you join us in 2017!!!!
    I am a proud South Australian Sydney Swans Member - Go BLOODS

Hi Kirk31. Love this, I'll pass the details to my Swans' loving sibling in Adelaide.

Out of interest, what do you mean by 'sponsoring Heath Grundy'? Also, any feedback about ROK - I assume he's enjoying Adelaide as he has now accepted the position of coach of the Crows' SANFL team?

Goswannies!!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Count me in! I live in the Barossa but I would like to attend as many get togethers as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Goswannies!!!
    Already do!

Veterans List
    Always go to the pre match function in Adelaide and also the ROK dinner last year. Great to get together with Swans supporters in a foreign land!

At the ROK dinner last year, sat at a table with Mr & Mrs goswannies, nice to put a face to a name whose posts you are always reading.

Well done to the organisers of these functions.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Always go to the pre match function in Adelaide and also the ROK dinner last year. Great to get together with Swans supporters in a foreign land!

At the ROK dinner last year, sat at a table with Mr & Mrs goswannies, nice to put a face to a name whose posts you are always reading.

Well done to the organisers of these functions.
    His face IS his profile picture... but in real life.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

707, Mrs goswannies is actually miss goswannette at the moment ... but I'll work at improving her marital status.

It was great to chat to you on the night though.

AnnieH, so true! LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk31 View Post
    Hi Sydney Swans members and supporters living in South Australia,

We would love for you to join us in 2017 as we get together and cheer for the Red and White.

During the year we chose many games where we all get together and watch them live at a hotel in Adelaide.

We also this year are planning on more dinners with special guests. Last year we had a great dinner with Ryan O'Keefe at The Kensi Hotel

If you would love to join us and want to know more email Jeanette at [email protected] so we can keep you up to date with all that is happening.

This year we are also sponsoring Heath Grundy which is super exciting.

We also have a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SA-Sydney-S...05068/?fref=ts

We would love to see you join us in 2017!!!!
    Loved the ROK night. It was wonderful. There are many ex-Swans (including many from the South days eg Steve Officer, David Young, Michael Wright, John Roberts, Elkin Reilly - and many more) in Adelaide, it'd be great to have another dinner with a small panel of them some time, to recount their Swans says.

Hi Meg, this year we have taken out a Double Redbacks Membership - REDBACK - Sydney Swans Membership

This includes Official Sponsorship of a Sydney Swans Player - This year we have chosen Heath Grundy which is awesome - We wanted to chose a South Australian player, and this year we chose Heath Grundy.

The ROK night was fantastic and his family are going really well. Great to see him in the lead job in the SANFL. Can't wait it see him against Sturt and Marty Mattner. Ryan is a great guy and great to talk to.
    I am a proud South Australian Sydney Swans Member - Go BLOODS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk31 View Post
    Hi Meg, this year we have taken out a Double Redbacks Membership - REDBACK - Sydney Swans Membership

This includes Official Sponsorship of a Sydney Swans Player - This year we have chosen Heath Grundy which is awesome - We wanted to chose a South Australian player, and this year we chose Heath Grundy.

The ROK night was fantastic and his family are going really well. Great to see him in the lead job in the SANFL. Can't wait it see him against Sturt and Marty Mattner. Ryan is a great guy and great to talk to.
    Since when can you choose your player?
    The rest of the redbacks get what they are given.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Since when can you choose your player?
    The rest of the redbacks get what they are given.
    I was about to pose the exact same question...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast