Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Isaac Heeney

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    It was reported on chanel 7 news tonight that it was a $4.5m contract. Whoa! If that is close to the mark that is serious coin for a 20yo.
    So far this is the only reference to the contract amount we've seen. With so much fake news going around, why should we believe there's any truth to this?

As far as I'm concerned, I won't believe it until it's been re-tweeted by Donald Trump.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    The Swans have a history of locking down a young player with a known or believed ability (Reid/Mitchell) and pays, allegedly, overs to keep them in the club.

Did we pay Heeney $900k p/y for 5 years and how do JPK, Dan and Parks feel?

Most Swans are happy with their pay packet or at least we have less unhappy players????

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    The Swans have a history of locking down a young player with a known or believed ability (Reid/Mitchell) and pays, allegedly, overs to keep them in the club.

Did we pay Heeney $900k p/y for 5 years and how do JPK, Dan and Parks feel?

Most Swans are happy with their pay packet or at least we have less unhappy players??????

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    This is not meant to be critical WA, but how often is it speculated that other players at a club may be aggrieved when a player signs what is believed to be a contract that may be higher than theirs. JPK, Hanners and Parks signed on recently on long contracts that they would have been happy with. They would have been aware that Heeney was due to be re-signed, and it had to be good to keep him in this cut throat industry. I am inclined to believe that they are happy he re-signed at any price as he is a star, and will be a critical part of sustained success that they can share in, as will Mills. From what I gather, his new contract doesn't kick in until 2018.

Veterans List
    On TAB Sportsbet Isaac is not listed in the players up to 100/1. I will be on him as soon as he is listed. This bloke has Brownlow written all over him. Not only is he an exciting and noticeable player, he has the blonde hair. Buddy is 81/1.

Senior Player
    Nice little interview with Heeney here: Whateley - Isaac Heeney on Whateley (25/09/2018) - Whooshkaa - FREE Podcaster Hosting and Advertiser Console. He spoke well. Reckons the vibe around the club is positive. Heading to the GF, which may be useful reconnaissance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456