Thread: Who has joined as a member to a Womens AFL Team?

Who has joined as a member to a Womens AFL Team?

Just wondering if anyone has jumped on board and parted with their hard earned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pickup01; 14th December 2016 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Want to change How to Who please

good question

Quote Originally Posted by pickup01 View Post

Sorry Meant Who. Can't edit it.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Fixed title
    On topic:
    My guess? No one from RWO.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

I did - but only really to support the Sydney Uni players.

Quote Originally Posted by pickup01 View Post

Afraid I have very little interest in women's AFL.
    And having seen a women's cricket match the other day, both my wife and I decided that we weren't interested in that either.
    Whilst I respect what they are trying to do (worked with tennis for a long time) I can't see it taking off, and would say that the interest will wane very quickly...
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Almost Football Legend
    Most people on RWO (although not necessarily on this board) are Swans fans; and with the Swans not having a team in the new AFLW comp I doubt there'd be many.

I have a membership for GWS's womens team; but there's probably only a handful on this forum.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Senior Player
    No point with Canberra only getting one game, but I might still do so.

Senior Player
    Whats this got to do with local footy? If nothing then piss it off to another thread. Sorry if that seems a bit over the top but surely people should have a minimum of literacy skills in the fundamentals of comprehension before posting drible.

I bought a membership for the GWS women's team. Looking forward to the comp!

Agree about this not being relevant to local footy, but have purchased 3 x GWS memberships and will be attend at least the 2 Blacktown games.

I think a more relevant question is the why the @@@@ do GWS have a netball team..... like the Manly Giants I am sure they have no idea what their long term strategy for community engagement is.

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    I think a more relevant question is the why the @@@@ do GWS have a netball team.....
    (not particularly serious answer)
    Most of the players they've drafted in the last couple of years come from the Riverina. And running footy and netball teams out of the same club is par for the course down there.....

On a more serious and relevant note - RWO has a womens footy board, and unless anyone has any objections I'm moving this thread to that board.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty