Thread: A Merry Swans Christmas

Long Term Injury List

A Merry Swans Christmas

Just wanted to wish the RWO community a fun filled Christmas or whatever it is you use the 25th to celebrate.

I will be in a household of Swans Supporters for the day, going through our usual debrief on the season that was and our hopes for the season ahead.

Have fun everyone but stay safe, the Swans Community needs everyone on board and ready for a big pre-season.

Go Bloods!!!

Veterans List
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Hopefully we can go one better next year .

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Yes, Merry Christmas to all involved in RWO. I do enjoy going out this time of year and seeing lots of people dressed in red and white.

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Merry Christmas to all at RWO and their families! And may 2017 be another great year for the mighty Bloods!

Have eaten the drunk and and had fun . Now need some exercise! Merry good wishes to all RWOers.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Love it!

And I hope all enjoy the remaining eleven days of the season.

I'll be shopping online for the two or three best games of ours from 2016. I'd be interested to know what stood out for other R&Wers.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Love it!

And I hope all enjoy the remaining eleven days of the season.

I'll be shopping online for the two or three best games of ours from 2016. I'd be interested to know what stood out for other R&Wers.
    Without looking back at the results, there's a few games that spring straight to my mind. Firstly, the round one thrashing of Collingwood. Which to me, announced two things: we were once again going to be a major force and that Collingwood were going to be crap. Also standing out, were our two finals wins. The early blitzing of both the Cats and the Crows, were probably the team playing as well as it could possibly play.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Without looking back at the results, there's a few games that spring straight to my mind. Firstly, the round one thrashing of Collingwood. Which to me, announced two things: we were once again going to be a major force and that Collingwood were going to be crap. Also standing out, were our two finals wins. The early blitzing of both the Cats and the Crows, were probably the team playing as well as it could possibly play.
    The loss of the GF still fills me with angst. It was winnable. It is the game that stands out for me. The last home and away game against Richmond was joyful fun. The win against North in the first half of the season comes to mind because I didn't think we could do it.

From a team perspective, it was great to see the emergence of some terrific players - Alir, Mills, Hewett. However, the failure of Tippo to earn his big coin, and the poor performance of McGlynn on the grand stage, makes this year lamentable for me. Merry pre-season.