Thread: Melbourne factory outlet with Swans gear

Melbourne factory outlet with Swans gear

Swans gear can be hard to find in Melbourne, but I found a little shop (factory outlet) at 885 Wellington Road, Rowville (near the corner of Stud Road) that is a factory outlet for AFL, Rugby, Bands, TV Shows etc merchandise.
    They had Swans guernseys for $50 and a varied range of other Swans stuff. Changes all the time, but worth a visit if you're in the area.
    Most tshirts are $15 - Game Of Thrones, Vikings, Walking Dead, various bands

Open
    Wed 9:30 - 4:30
    Thurs 9:30 - 4:30
    Fri 9:30 - 4:30
    Sat 9:30 - 3:30
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Swans gear can be hard to find in Melbourne, but I found a little shop (factory outlet) at 885 Wellington Road, Rowville (near the corner of Stud Road) that is a factory outlet for AFL, Rugby, Bands, TV Shows etc merchandise.
    They had Swans guernseys for $50 and a varied range of other Swans stuff. Changes all the time, but worth a visit if you're in the area.
    Most tshirts are $15 - Game Of Thrones, Vikings, Walking Dead, various bands

Open
    Wed 9:30 - 4:30
    Thurs 9:30 - 4:30
    Fri 9:30 - 4:30
    Sat 9:30 - 3:30
    Thanks for posting that. Do they have a website?

That's actually worth a visit.

Didn't have a card or a website, but they do have a mailing list which where they promote specials.
    For instance, at the moment it's 70% off Walking Dead stuff.
    I got WD a hip flask for my son for $6
    They also had a WD dart board in a cabinet reduced from $120 to $30

May not be worth a special trip for Swans gear. They had maybe 10 guernseys on the hanger and a small section of other stuff.
    But like I said, products come and go, so you never know what will be there.
    I was asking the lady and told her that Swans gear was hard to find in Melb and she said that they went through a fair bit of the interstate teams gear, so they always tried to keep good stock.
    One other thing they had that was cool was a 70's style Swans cap with the Swan etc in the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Didn't have a card or a website, but they do have a mailing list which where they promote specials.
    For instance, at the moment it's 70% off Walking Dead stuff.
    I got WD a hip flask for my son for $6
    They also had a WD dart board in a cabinet reduced from $120 to $30

May not be worth a special trip for Swans gear. They had maybe 10 guernseys on the hanger and a small section of other stuff.
    But like I said, products come and go, so you never know what will be there.
    I was asking the lady and told her that Swans gear was hard to find in Melb and she said that they went through a fair bit of the interstate teams gear, so they always tried to keep good stock.
    One other thing they had that was cool was a 70's style Swans cap with the Swan etc in the logo.
    The swans should seriously look at improving their own merchandise and convincing the AFL to let them design their own stuff.

I like the 1970s icons too. Gives it a nice retro look.

I kind of like this kind of stuff:
    mGnrprU0K-UWHNQxvHy-psg.jpg

I've always liked the 1930s logo.
    sydney-logo-evolution.jpg

Swans seem to be in a bit of a weird place with history and tradition given the move from South Melbourne.
    Lots of recognising the past while looking to the future (the red V and SMFC on the backs of the jumpers etc)

I'd like to see some new designs and updated merch.
    Changing things up also increases revenue when the fans update.

Heres a website:
    AFL, NRL, A-League, Cricket, Motorsport and Rock Music Merchandise ALL Minimum 50% off RRP! - Melbourne Warehouse Sales

Does anyone know if purchasing it from someone other than The Swans would have a negative financial impact on The Swans?