Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: JLT Game 1: Sydney Swans v North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Coffs Harbour

Rod Carter didn't make it to 300.

Michael Tuck forced out of Hawthorn (Saints made an offer)

Doug Hawkins from the dogs to Fitzroy

Dermie

It happens

AFL live app. It's free if you're with Telstra, not sure what it costs if you're not?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    AFL live app. It's free if you're with Telstra, not sure what it costs if you're not?
    The above is a reply to Longmile's question. For some reason, my post didn't include the quote?

If you register as a Telstra customer, there is no cost for access? Does that lock you into anything as a Telstra customer that might cost later?

I know there are data charges for streaming, but if if you have a plan with a tonne of data that won't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    If you register as a Telstra customer, there is no cost for access? Does that lock you into anything as a Telstra customer that might cost later?

I know there are data charges for streaming, but if if you have a plan with a tonne of data that won't be a problem.
    No cost for access AND no cost for data (provided you are with Telstra). It applies to AFL, NRL and Netball.

"To get this offer, you must be a Telstra mobile customer with a post-paid or pre-paid (when maintaining a $30+ active recharge) mobile service, or a Telstra mobile broadband plan. You�ll also need a compatible device."

"To redeem this offer, it must be taken up by 31 December 2017, using your device on the Telstra mobile network. Once redeemed, you can keep using your Live Pass(es) until 31 January 2018. Live Passes can only be used in Australia.;"

https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sports-offer

Need to be a Telstra mobile customer.
    I gave up on them years ago.

I'm still with Bigpond for internet, only because I can't get any other broadband in my area.
    As soon as the NBN hits me up (soon apparently) I'm gooooorne.

I need to kick start y Foxtel sport again soon.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post

Yes, as Meg said. Though now that I've given them a plug (and felt a little bit unclean doing so), the service was dropping out a bit today.

Yes, as Meg said. Though now that I've given them a plug (and felt a little bit unclean doing so), the service was dropping out a bit today.
    I didn't have any service dropouts. I understand the 'unclean' comment (having recently gone into a rage meltdown after Telstra suspended my Bigpond email address in the move over to Telstra mail). But getting this 'free' AFL coverage is at least a tiny compensation for Telstra's many customer service deficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I didn't have any service dropouts. I understand the 'unclean' comment (having recently gone into a rage meltdown after Telstra suspended my Bigpond email address in the move over to Telstra mail). But getting this 'free' AFL coverage is at least a tiny compensation for Telstra's many customer service deficiencies.
    I'm now tempted to go into some of my many extended chats to the Philippines, but that will only convert the thread to a rambling Telstra complaint thread.
    In regards to today's game, I'm not really expecting too much. I suspect that North are a little bit more advanced in their training schedule than us. And they do seem to peak earlier in the season. So, I'm really more looking forward to casting an eye over the new recruits. Plus seeing how any positional changes may work out. Such as Heeney and Jones spending more time in midfield.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    On the fight to Coffs, quite a few Swans support staff on board.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    On the fight to Coffs, quite a few Swans support staff on board.
    Nice one Ugg, we can now expect an unbiased view of on ground proceedings!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    If I can see through the predicted storm!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast