Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Membership count

I reckon a Good win against the Pies on Friday night will kick start our season!!! (Bloody well hope so!!)

Capture.JPG

Sorry I had to share this. Seen outside the Hawthorn Salvos store this morning. I wonder how their Membership numbers are looking.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Capture.JPG

Sorry I had to share this. Seen outside the Hawthorn Salvos store this morning. I wonder how their Membership numbers are looking.
    This is gold (and poo)! Did you take this photo yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    This is gold (and poo)! Did you take this photo yourself?
    Unfortunately no, it showed up on my facebook feed. But it did tickle my fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Capture.JPG

Part-time supporters.

According to their website they have over 70,000 members (or was that them thanking last years members?)

54,825. Still growing, but slowly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    54,825. Still growing, but slowly now.
    I hope our 0-3 start does not deter potential members.

You would think we would sign a good number this weekend in such a big game so 60000 is still possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    You would think we would sign a good number this weekend in such a big game so 60000 is still possible.

Why is this weekend different? Can you sign up at the ground? What if we go 0-5? Wouldn't make a difference to me but I am a rusted on member.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post

We need an upswing in form over the next few weeks to get the 'johnny come latelies' to actually sign up. On the basis of the dross we've served up in the first 4 weeks, I don't think those iffing and ahhhing about signing up are going to be rushing to sign up just because we are playing GWS this weekend.

Still a mighty good tally - a wee bit disappointing as it stands (dare I say it, you would of got told to take a cold shower if 25 years ago you suggested we would be disappointed by having ~55,000 paying members!), but not suprising given our indifferent start to the season.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast