Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
Who calls them 'white maggots'? Its been a long time since they've worn white.... yellow maggots is in my opinion an entirely appropriate title for umpires like Jeffrey and Stevic that have on more than a few occasions absolutely stuffed the Swans over....

As for clapping the opposition, if you want to do that, go for your life. Don't try and suggest your diktat should apply to all however - I will clap a really exceptional piece of play, or comment on it, but I'm not going to sit there like some sanatised robot, only allowed to be 'positive' in anything I do or say.

Emotions are part of sport - not all of us dream of living in a sanitised corporate world, where we all bow to the statue of Eddie McGuire on the way into a ground, then say 10 prayers to the great corporate god Kochy, before then politely sitting there in the stands, whispering to our neighbours like we are in a board room and only ever clapping politely.

AFL footy is not watching cricket at Lords from the Members stand. If that is what 'we should be doing' according to the JRM80 doctrine, then you might find very quickly that it's just you and your son sitting in the stands...

As for showing respect to the PM - each to their own. There is nothing in law saying I must 'respect the title and position'. What absolute dribble. If the person is doing a crap job (and most of them fall into that category for a long while now), then they get a response. I was booing that idiot Fitzpatrick anyway....

- - - Updated - - -

Like the ability of AFL footballers to never change in making dumb decisions, others will always struggle to change as well
Wow. I'm calling upon healthy respectful public environments. I show emotion too. I fainted into my chair when Mal kicked the 2012 sealer. What a rush!

By now you would understand that booing and disrespecting the PM and other elected officials at sporting events is the first step towards Trumpanism. The disrespect spreads like a desease until a candadate who respects nobody and nothing becomes the leader. When the TV viewers see the crowd booing and disrespecting the PM it encourages people to lean towards Hanson.