Thread: JLT Match 3 Sydney Swans v St Kilda @ Lavington Sports Ground

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veterans List
    Agree on Towers Mug. He is no better and made some fundamental errors. That holding the ball when he bounced it was poor play. He opted to keep running when he should have made the handball over the top. Way too many mistakes. And that horrible miss from dead in front in the last quarter.

I think Robinson was the one who put his hand up. I too haven't be convinced on him but he was ok. 26 possessions was pretty good. Certainly an outside player.
    I know I am not a fan of Cunningham and he showed nothing tonight that convinced me anything different. In the first quarter he should have put his body in front of Riewolt but feigned a "lost sight of the ball movement", hung off the back of packs when it was his turn to have a go and dead set kacked himself in the last quarter when on the defensive goal line. Had a big look at the St Kilda player instead of holding his ground to take the mark. Lacks heart.
    George Hewett just doesn't do enough.
    Foote may get a game but he seems to not go that last yard to put on real pressure. I doubt Fox will get a look in and Hayward is not ready. Last place may go to Florent.
    Melican showed he is right up there for a game.
    We were well down on all contested footy stats. Failed to stick a number of tackles.
    Last edited by Nico; 12th March 2017 at 10:11 PM.