Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Callum Mills signs on for 5 more years.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Callum Mills set to Re-Sign Long Term

Damian Barrett reported on the Footy Show tonight that Mills is set to sign a long-term deal with the Swans that is similar to what Heeney has recently committed to. Good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Great, he was never going anywhere though.

We just keep signing all the most important players to long term contracts ensuring we don't suffer the free agency speculation plaguing a lot of other clubs with high profile players unsigned.

Brilliant news !!!

Great news. Kid can play! Will be the backbone of the team in years to come.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Music to my ears.

Sent from my wigwam using Blanket 3.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Callum Mills set to Re-Sign Long Term

Yes I think that he is a future club captain. Zak Jones and Alir to re-sign now!

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    Yes I think that he is a future club captain. Zak Jones and Alir to re-sign now!

Absolutely Zak Jones is now #1 priority. I can't see Aliir going anywhere but he is contracted until the end of 2018, if I was his manager I'd be going nowhere near a new contract this season as his value is going to go up and fast if he has a good season.

Sam Reid is an interesting one for mine. In a way he is playing for a contract I believe, because I don't think he has been earning his $500,000 a season to date, but if he does then we may well be priced out. But I also think if young Hayward is as good as touted, and with Blakey on the radar for next years draft that we may be prepared to let him go for compo which would be a first round pick of he goes as a free agent, and he will definitely have a lot of interest. That would let us pick two first round mids to add to our already young list.

Love him and the passion he has for the swans.

When I heard his comment about Lockett I knew he'd stick with us.

Zak Jones looks like taking a massive step up this year and is a huge re-signing priority. Reid will be dependent on how he goes this year, both in terms of form and injury, but I'd expect that he may have to accept a lesser deal to stay with us and that another club with money to burn may offer him a huge deal to move.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Callum Mills signs on for 5 more years.

Attention no turns to locking away Jones. Well done and congrats callum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes !!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast