Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day. Round 1 Sydney V Port Adelaide SCG. 4.35pm.

Veterans List
    We are losing everywhere!! Wish I could see the stats but the afl app is stuffed.

Really really disappointing. Can't believe how bad we are playing.

One more quarter to hopefully pull something out. The rain doesn't help!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side
    Ug in the other thread you questioned my comment about backline being weak today so far (just 3/4 time) says it is could nt defend last 2 minutes before half time and now just putting on their boot. Need a lot of changes to it.

Towers is a complete and utter clutz and I never want him to be in the red and white again
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Veterans List
    If there was any doubt about how poor Towers is that play he did in the middle says it all. NFI

Senior Player
    Cunningham's tackle on Wines was what I'd do on a 5yo kid in play in the back yard.

Swans turned up - thought we'd win - result spanked on the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Towers is a complete and utter clutz and I never want him to be in the red and white again
    Probably shortest attempted footpass not to hit a target in history

So many players need to be playing NEAFL next week! Problem is, who comes in...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I really wanted Towers to work out but he is a terrible footballer. No peripheral vision. Panics every time he gets the ball. He is the proof that 80% of the game is in the mind and has the mind of a puppy.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    What lazy, lazy football the last 2 minutes. What in hell was Lloyd thinking with that grubber kick. We are not sharp at all.

- - - Updated - - -

He's going better than Hewitt and Cunningham.
    Foote can't play again.

Slow, average skills, low awareness. Not blaming the loss on him it is that I struggle to see how he impresses people. Bit like Craig Bird.

Ok 6 players out from last years GF team and it showed

Over all comment I was disappointed with out tackling first 3 qtrs and especially our non effort on the contested ball first 3 qtrs especially

Thought harry marsh really lifted last 2qtrs

Laids struggled most of the game

I still find mills struggles at HBF....... he does some very good intercept work but does get out muscled one vs one and gets caught flat footed quite a bit

Reid and bud were very very good

We have some work to do

Only week one but what a test for Rd 2 !!!

Good to see we worked on hitting leading forward. Nope lets bomb it to a forward line who cant take overhead marks. Good work horse well done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    The wet weather is our enemy. Even NM beat us in Coffs Harbour in the wet. A lot of people think we are good in the wet because we have strong, tough, midfielders but our forwards are mostly tall. Especially when Papley isnt playing and McGlynn is gone.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast