Thread: Digital radio game coverage

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar

Digital radio game coverage

Curious to know if anyone has any tricks to get digital audio game coverage?

The afl app used to have live coverage of each game but no longer seems to support it. Without that I wouldn't have a clue what stations cover the game and using tune in radio etc is a mess.

Any tips?
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Tough one. All of the digital radio I've tried is on delay by about 15-20 seconds. I use an old blackberry - it has an analogue radio built in, which gets me MMM. Suggest you buy a mini portable radio from JB.it's the only reliable option. Otherwise, the Swans ship at the ground might have the AFL radios for $50

I listened on the AFL App last night - about 5 minutes before the game starts there should be a green button at the bottom of the Swans Port match that when you access lists all the radio stations broadcasting the game - i only found it by accident - hope this helps

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Not so much for listening to the game live, but to listen to the pre and post match as well as other interstate games. So the delay doesn't bother me.

I was looking for the radio button on the first two games of the season DA and couldn't see it in the app?

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Not so much for listening to the game live, but to listen to the pre and post match as well as other interstate games. So the delay doesn't bother me.

I was looking for the radio button on the first two games of the season DA and couldn't see it in the app?
    I updated the AFL app and I use a Samsung S 5 - i'm listening to preview now so ? so hope you can get it working