Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please cast your vote for TLM Round 1, Swans vs Power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Please cast your vote for TLM Round 1, Swans vs Power

Pretty scarce at the moment - just five members! Voting open until Friday afternoon.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Let me be the devil's advocate Dan and pose the question: should RWO discontinue the TLM? It seems to involve someone (you, Liz, previously Scott) in a lot of work when I wonder if there is much interest in the result.

I hope others will provide views on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Let me be the devil's advocate Dan and pose the question: should RWO discontinue the TLM? It seems to involve someone (you, Liz, previously Scott) in a lot of work when I wonder if there is much interest in the result.

I hope others will provide views on this.
    I actually quite like voting each week.. I like the process of thinking through who deserves the votes. I must admit to not being that interested in the overall winner and by the time the results for each week come out I have forgotten about the game and who I voted for. I would much rather see the results at the end of each week. It interests me more to see how aligned my views are with the others on here.

Please cast your vote for TLM Round 1, Swans vs Power

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    I actually quite like voting each week.. I like the process of thinking through who deserves the votes. I must admit to not being that interested in the overall winner and by the time the results for each week come out I have forgotten about the game and who I voted for. I would much rather see the results at the end of each week. It interests me more to see how aligned my views are with the others on here.
    I think that's a really interesting suggestion which I support. It would be like the AFL coaches votes which are published on the Monday after each round. But in RWO voting each week's results could perhaps be announced at the end of the week just before the next round starts.

RWO could still aggregate at the end for an overall TLM winner.

I think that's a really interesting suggestion which I support. It would be like the AFL coaches votes which are published on the Monday after each round. But in RWO voting each week's results could perhaps be announced at the end of the week just before the next round starts.

RWO could still aggregate at the end for an overall TLM winner.
    Happy to give it a try for this year, why not? Unless there are strenuous objections?

I've just always found it hard to figure out how to do it. Just figured it out now. I may have done it before and then forgotten again.

For those in my predicament: you use the button at the top of the screen that says 'TLM voting' just below the big 'REDandWHITEonline.com' and just above the little green-lettered 'Donate'. Once you find that, it's easy. But you can waste ages looking around the forums and threads for how to vote without success in my sorry experience.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    I don't know how to vote via the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    I don't know how to vote via the phone?
    Right, that's a tricky one. I'll take a look but if anyone knows, please post! This would be via tapatalk yes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Happy to give it a try for this year, why not? Unless there are strenuous objections?
    One of the reasons that the leader was kept a secret was till the end of the season was to stop people "rigging" the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Right, that's a tricky one. I'll take a look but if anyone knows, please post! This would be via tapatalk yes?
    No idea about this. I've tried to fix it but it is beyond my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    One of the reasons that the leader was kept a secret was till the end of the season was to stop people "rigging" the result.
    Ludwig should have lost his motivation to do this now Tom Derickx is no longer playing!

Blog Entries
    Ludwig should have lost his motivation to do this now Tom Derickx is no longer playing!
    Hahahaha
    I'm sure he'd find a way to influence the vote!!!

I was very disappointed that Tom's name never appeared on the drop down list all last year. I know he didn't play a game, but I thought his contribution to victories by NOT being selected was underappreciated.

Things might have been so different. Just imagine. If Tom would have played every game last year, we might have missed the top 8 and saved us from the heartache of losing another Grand Final. We also would have finished down the ladder and been able to keep the pick we traded to Port Adelaide which they used to draft Sam Powell-Pepper, who would have been playing for us instead of them, kicking 2 goals for us instead of them, which probably would have been the difference to getting us over the line in Saturday's game. So his influence of not being selected last year even rolls over into this season.

TLM voting is not as simple as 1-2-3.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast