Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 1 - April 1-2

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    I think most people just want a level playing field for all teams.
    We know SU are playing by the rules set by the league. No doubt there.
    But is it fair?
    Haha fair like the AFL give a ... if they did they would never have parachuted a club into BISP. At least SU had to do the hard yards eons ago.

Sorry but fair doesnt apply. The afl has their own agenda.

I'll just leave this here then...

Our focus of growth of the game in Western Sydney is of upmost importance. We don�t want any free passes or concessions, we want our on field results to reflect where we compete in the Sydney AFL competition. We will earn our premierships with committed players contributing to our successful family club culture. We want our players to have the best facilities on offer, the best playing apparel to play in, and the highest quality gear to train with. We want our club to be happy and healthy with the largest active volunteer base, the most qualified coaches to be mentored by and the most efficiently run club off the field so that there is nothing else to think about other than football. These are our goals, our vision, and our purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    I'll just leave this here then...

Our focus of growth of the game in Western Sydney is of upmost importance. We don�t want any free passes or concessions, we want our on field results to reflect where we compete in the Sydney AFL competition. We will earn our premierships with committed players contributing to our successful family club culture. We want our players to have the best facilities on offer, the best playing apparel to play in, and the highest quality gear to train with. We want our club to be happy and healthy with the largest active volunteer base, the most qualified coaches to be mentored by and the most efficiently run club off the field so that there is nothing else to think about other than football. These are our goals, our vision, and our purpose.
    Nice Pekay. Not enough clubs, or business organisations, are able to clearly communicate their vision. Well done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Hes having a lend of u andrew. Thats the afls sorry blactowns mantra

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Hes having a lend of u andrew. Thats the afls sorry blactowns mantra
    Well it is a good one. If they can live by that then they will be successful. But I would take out the bit about not taking concessions from anyone. If someone wants to give them a leg up then I'd take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A club based NEAFL team in Sydney does not work (even though they pull bigger crowds than GWS).

Every decent young player coming through the ranks in Sydney is offered a Scholarship at SU, or cash at ECE when they were in NEAFL.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345