Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Player & Coach Comings and Goings - Who's Going Where?

Almost Football Legend

2017 Player & Coach Comings and Goings - Who's Going Where?

Let the transfer speculation begin. Who's got some hot goss?

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

I see there are 7 clubs advertising for coaches (some across all grades) on the AFL Sydney web site.
    Is this typical of this time of year?

Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    I see there are 7 clubs advertising for coaches (some across all grades) on the AFL Sydney web site.
    Is this typical of this time of year?
    Yep, it's pretty standard. Many clubs advertise all spots/all grades, even though they may have some locked in. Always good to have coaches locked in as early as possible. The off-season is way too short

Leigh Brain after 6 years at Manly, including 4 premierships is taking a well earned break. Incredible coaching record.

Cant resist, is the the beginning of the brain drain at Manly?

Boom tish

Heard around the traps that Manly have lost/dropped the Giants connection and are going back to the being Wolves.
    Any truth?

Good news. Wolves makes for a much better brand to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Good news. Wolves makes for a much better brand to hate.
    Not on their payroll anymore Pekay?

Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    Heard around the traps that Manly have lost/dropped the Giants connection and are going back to the being Wolves.
    Any truth?
    I don't think there has been any formal announcement, but the club was considering the relationship as part of the normal course. There are some pretty strong views from inside the club that the relationship has run it's course.

Nick Salter is a fine pickup for Wests. I have watched him play a bit of NEAFL, and in Canberra AFL, and he goes ok. Solid,skilful and disciplined, but I think he might be a mighty big fish in the tiny Magpie pond. We shall see.
    We can only hope that Nick Salter is more of a Paul Bevan than a Gerrard Bennett !

And how good is it to see the name of that grand old contributor MUG PUNTER with those incisive and well researched Alan Jones impersonations......not !

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast