Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 4: Sydney Swans Reserves v Giants @ SCG

what a goal by sam murray

Veteran Site Admin
    Swans are looking pretty slick. Dawson and Rose added to the goals already mentioned.

Towers is hanging out with Leonardis rather than the waiting senior players so maybe he's just injured.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Cameron is playing the second ruck role with Maze doing the main ruck duties.

Johnson!! Great stuff seeing him as a runner

Laidler looking composed and good execution, should be in the seniors

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Halftime @swansreserves 9.7 61 Giants 4.3 27 goals: Rose 3 Dawson 2 Edwards Fisher Pink Murray. Giants: Lloyd 2 Paul Tiziani @neaflofficial

Disp Jack 20 Newman 18 Dawson 14 Murray Edwards 13 Laidler Florent 11 Talia O'Riordan Aliir 10 Brown Fisher 8 Rose Robertson 7 Osborne 6

Tackles Edwards Fisher 4 Newman MacDonald 3 Dawson Jack Florent Robertson Maibaum Osborne 2

Marks Laidler 5 Newman 4 Jack Aliir Edwards Murray O'Riordan Talia 3 Maze Robertson Cameron Maibaum Dawson Brown 2

Veteran Site Admin
    Rose is putting forward his case for a senior game. Couple of really classy goals amongst his trio.

florent has been quiet but that was some clever work to give Pink a goal close to the half time hooter.

Towers is the Designated Emergency. He's taken over the mantle from Tom Derickx. It's one of the most important roles at the club. It's given to the player who cannot improve no matter how many reserves games he plays, so you let the other emergencies, who can improve play in the reserves' game, and Towers hangs around just in case someone pulls up sore in the warm up.

Newman is way too good for this level of footy. Has to be in the senior side. Rose has been looking sharp this year. He should get a chance in the seniors soon. Agree with Liz' earlier comments about Edwards' kicking, but he did kick a monster goal and I like a lot of the other things he does.
    Last edited by Ludwig; 22nd April 2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    What does B.Jack have to do to get a game?
    I'm not a fan of BJs at all. I simply don't think he's up to AFL standard, however, given he is usually BOG or close to it maybe he deserves another chance.

Curious. Right now Dawson and Murray playing in the back line.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    I'm not a fan of BJs at all. I simply don't think he's up to AFL standard, however, given he is usually BOG or close to it maybe he deserves another chance.
    Be a better option than foote

Alir still playing too loose

Not liking all these off the ball frees by the umpires

Killing the flow of this already scrappy game

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast