Going in to the GWS game I'd like to see the following
1. Players stop hand passing to a team mate who has an opposition player within 2 meters of him
2. Players finding themselves some space so that the team mate with the ball has a free target
3. The player with the ball actually looking before he passes it off, assessing the best player to pass to and doing so.
4. Players who mark withing 40 meters of goal having a shot - no passing off.
5. Players who find themselves with the ball within 40 meters of the goals taking a snap.
6. Players running hard for an opposition player, even when there is no chance of catching him.
That's about it.
Team does those things and I'll be happy, win lose or draw.