Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
I also suspect COR is carrying a knee issue of some kind. He's playing with strapping below and above the kneecap. GoSwannies might be able to suggest what kind of knee injury such strapping implies. He hasn't seemed - to me - to be running with the same pace or freedom that he did last year. He just looks a tad laboured.
Maybe he's pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Sinclair was noticeably limping when coming to the bench on one occasion on Saturday
He was just looking for the stretcher.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
Poor old Towers through he could escape criticism in the NEAFL. Nowhere is safe from RWO vengeance Dean!

I'd pick towers anyway. He's a depth player and your right, this is exactly when we need him.
Towers had his best game on Saturday. Didn't notice a single mistake. I think he's found his role.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
They obviously see something in Foote that the rest of us haven't yet - I assume they want him to be a long-term replacement for Tom Mitchell
He's being groomed as a replacement for Towers. Doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
To learn after 5 games that Kieren hasn't been right .... he didn't carry it and could have been resting while a fit player gets a go.
Best wishes to him for a full recovery.
IMO, KJ is suffering from ugly dog syndrome. He thought getting a model girlfriend would be the cure, but even that doesn't seem to have worked. Could be career ending.