Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 27

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 4 - April 29-30

  1. #1

    RWO Game Day Thread - Round 4 - April 29-30

    No game day round 4 thread? Fairly ominous signs if your forfeiting in u19s2 in round 4 I'd think.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    No game day round 4 thread? Fairly ominous signs if your forfeiting in u19s2 in round 4 I'd think.
    Who is forfeiting?

  3. #3
    Campbelltown

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Campbelltown
    Maybe contact them and get some of your 70 or so players a game on an MOU.

    No clubs like to forfeit. I'm sure there is a valid reason

  5. #5
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,614

    RWO Game Day Thread - Round 4 - April 29-30

    Sorry for the delay in getting a thread up and the lack of fixtures. It's been a crazy week and I'm way behind with my footy stuff. And for some reason I never got the fixtures email this week.

    Anyway, post away with your thoughts on this week's games....
    Australian Football. It's what makes our country great.

    My thoughts on footy, sport, current events and life in snippets of 140 characters or less - @tealfooty

  6. #6
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,614
    Western Magic forfeited last week. It's one thing to struggle to get numbers to play an 8:30 game the other side of town; but they were at home. It's a worry if teams are forfeiting this early.
    Australian Football. It's what makes our country great.

    My thoughts on footy, sport, current events and life in snippets of 140 characters or less - @tealfooty

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Maybe contact them and get some of your 70 or so players a game on an MOU.

    No clubs like to forfeit. I'm sure there is a valid reason
    Can I give them some div 4 players? Another 10 or so sitting out this week. Should be a good game with the only 2 undefeated teams in div 4 at it. Sucks its 9am, could have been 1!

  8. #8
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    Western Magic forfeited last week. It's one thing to struggle to get numbers to play an 8:30 game the other side of town; but they were at home. It's a worry if teams are forfeiting this early.
    That is weird considering Blacktown nominated for a Div1 and a Div2 19s in 2017 if my memory serves me correct.

    Also interesting to hear Campbelltown would forfeit a game thats never happened before.

  9. #9
    They did get beat by 204 the week before and were meant to be versing top of the table. See if they last the season.

  10. #10
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    quakers hill
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    That is weird considering Blacktown nominated for a Div1 and a Div2 19s in 2017 if my memory serves me correct.

    Also interesting to hear Campbelltown would forfeit a game thats never happened before.
    HAHA - maybe the AFL even realised if that happened even blind freddy would see there taking the piss. Given they were playing kids who had not been properly registered in the first two weeks and the AFL sent all clubs a warning about it in the third the penny dropped. Happy though that one of our kids may return home or at least go to a div 1 club that can advance them.

  11. #11
    Campbelltown 19/2 had the bye last week

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Should be a good game with the only 2 undefeated teams in div 4 at it.
    Fairly one sided

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO