Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Rnd. 6. Carlton V Sydney. MCG 14.10 pm.

Maybe not but there was only one way to find out; and his appointment was universally acclaimed.

However, if we had kept the same captains they wouldn't be in charge because they are not actually playing. Better JPK than someone like Parker or Hanners who is down on form and confidence. I love Rampe. But is it too soon for Mills???

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    If we win this.........
    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    We won't.......

Thought Luke might have realized that teams know he tries to fend off !! he's having a crack i suppose !!

Parker is a shadow of his former self. Lost track of the number of times hes been caught with thr ball. Seldom gets a clean posession.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Swan View Post
    I dont get the pressers here in the States, sonif someone could post Horse's comments, I would be keen to hear them!
    I can tell you already what he'll say. "We didn't work hard enough for long enough" "we didn't take our chances" "we weren't hard enough in the contest"... it's the same thing every week.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    We won't.......
    Agreed......

We are repeating Freo last year. Except with a much younger team. I suppose that difference is a positive. The future is still promising except that we have locked in a few of the players that are underperforming on long term contracts. An early draft pick won't hurt.

Oh dear...I think the lack of changes in the coaching department is hurting us. We can't seem to be able to adjust to the new way the game is played. Is it time to think about John Longmire's position. In retrospect the Tippet deal has been a disaster. We lost too much for too little in return.

Veterans List
    AFL/Mike Fitzpatrick 1, Sydney Swans FC 0. We are a shadow of our former self, premiership window slams shut........thanks A/VFL, mission accomplished.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    At least we look like we have three natural forwards in Rose, Papley and Haywood. And Jones just keeps going and going, love his effort.
    Small things.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    I can tell you already what he'll say. "We didn't work hard enough for long enough" "we didn't take our chances" "we weren't hard enough in the contest"... it's the same thing every week.

I don't think he will after losing to Carlton. Feels like he needs to say and do something different. Or else it's the definition of madness

Still feels like the Swans players think they are a good team.

What is seeming increasingly remarkable is how well we did last year.